So the republican presidential nominee is going to report to his probation officer Monday

Congress voted not to hold Holder in contempt. They voted to hold Bannon in contempt.

Two entirely different situations.
Crepitus, Crepitus, Crepitus if you ever want to make it to the Big Leagues you need to learn to tell the truth or at least learn to lie better. (BTW it was a bipartisan vote) In fact more people voted to hold Holder in contempt than Bannon. I guess that makes Bannon a political prisoner.

The vote was 255-67. The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holderin contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting https://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress-077988#:~:text=The vote was 255-67.&text=The House has voted to,against a sitting Cabinet official. official.

Last edited:
Will Merit Garland go to jail for ignoring a Congressional subpoena like Bannon? Let that sink in.
Ok...

After letting it sink in what i come to is that Bannon and Navarro lost in court and must go to jail.

Meadow, Scavino and Garland did not lose in court and if you do not lose in court, you do not go to jail.

Next?

Crepitus, Crepitus, Crepitus if you ever want to make it to the Big Leagues you need to learn to tell the truth or at least learn to lie better. (BTW it was a bipartisan vote) In fact more people voted to hold Holder in contempt than Bannon. I guess that makes Bannon a political prisoner.
Then why wasn't he charged?

Back