So will the anti gun crowd claim victory?

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
It would appear that universal background checks are going to get passed by the Senate, whatever that means. What happens in the House is another matter.

Nothing will happen on magazines or AR15s as I predicted.

So will the anti gun crazies back down or wait until the next tragedy? My guess is the latter. They know that there are too many vulnerable democrats in the Senate that they can't force to vote for something like this.

Of course in 3-6 months, things will die down. Gun manufacturers will catch up and then it will be time for me to load up

Lock and Load baby

It would appear that universal background checks are going to get passed by the Senate, whatever that means. What happens in the House is another matter.

Nothing will happen on magazines or AR15s as I predicted.

So will the anti gun crazies back down or wait until the next tragedy? My guess is the latter. They know that there are too many vulnerable democrats in the Senate that they can't force to vote for something like this.

Of course in 3-6 months, things will die down. Gun manufacturers will catch up and then it will be time for me to load up

Lock and Load baby

To stop making it easy to kill people is not really a victory. Life is not, or should not be measured by confrontations. Good sense will usually come to the surface given the will of the majority. No battle, no war. Just good sense.
You are a very stupid man... mind you that is just my opinion.

universal background checks = more government control over peoples lives. it will do nothing to reduce or prevent crime, nor will it keep any guns from falling in to the 'wrong' hands.

To stop making it easy to kill people is not really a victory. Life is not, or should not be measured by confrontations. Good sense will usually come to the surface given the will of the majority. No battle, no war. Just good sense.
You are a very stupid man... mind you that is just my opinion.

Go tell it to the Chinese who are invading Tibet.

Back