Soc for supreme court justice!

Never happen in a million years. I went to a small mid-western Law School, my grades while good where not top 10, I have been primarily a criminal defense attorney and I never worked a judicial clerkship. I am an ordinary lawyer from a non-elite lawschool with almost no published works. I am a decent trial advocate and that sort of background does not get one on to the supreme court. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

I vote Watermark should be banned from this board for nominating a Trojan hater to the Supreme Court! Of course if Soc admits he is wrong and praises the almighty Trojans well we can allow him back and of course put in a good word for the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
I vote Watermark should be banned from this board for nominating a Trojan hater to the Supreme Court! Of course if Soc admits he iswrong and praises the almighty Trojans well we can allow him back and of course put in a good word for the Supreme Court.
I'd sooner drink old toilet water through a crazy straw. The trojans are the most overrated team since Notre Dame!

I'd sooner drink old toilet water through a crazy straw. The trojans are the most overrated team since Notre Dame!

Hmmm .., 83-15 record in the Pete Carroll era is hardly overrated. Notre Dame ..yeah..over rated but still has History on its side... :cool:

Hmmm .., 83-15 record in the Pete Carroll era is hardly overrated. Notre Dame ..yeah..over rated but still has History on its side... :cool:

klaaut you have just earned yourself the title of one of the most educated and intelligent posters on this site. Congratulations sir!!!

soc I'm going to have to ask you a bunch of questions as an aspiring criminal defense/family law lawyer.

Never happen in a million years. I went to a small mid-western Law School, my grades while good where not top 10, I have been primarily a criminal defense attorney and I never worked a judicial clerkship. I am an ordinary lawyer from a non-elite lawschool with almost no published works. I am a decent trial advocate and that sort of background does not get one on to the supreme court. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

Harriet Myers?

Back