Social Media Reacts To Donald Trump's Wackadoodle Press Conference

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
People on social media watched Donald Trump’s decidedly weird press conference Thursday and concluded that the ex-president is “massively overconfident,” “incoherent,” and “one egg short of an [omelet].”

In his rambling remarks, Trump aired his usual grievances and falsehoods to reporters, lied that that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris would “force” Americans to buy electric cars, and charged that the vice president wasn’t “smart enough to do a news conference.”

Oh, and he also claimed that his speeches attracted more people than civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech.

Hurry!!!!! Hurry !!!!!!!!! Distract from Harris/Walz disaster !

db53c01eba80a28f145d84a14ab66a4b.jpg

People on social media watched Donald Trump’s decidedly weird press conference Thursday and concluded that the ex-president is “massively overconfident,” “incoherent,” and “one egg short of an [omelet].”

In his rambling remarks, Trump aired his usual grievances and falsehoods to reporters, lied that that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris would “force” Americans to buy electric cars, and charged that the vice president wasn’t “smart enough to do a news conference.”

Oh, and he also claimed that his speeches attracted more people than civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech.

That dumb-ass still stuck on crowd sizes, lies, and the past too?!! Like no one died on January 6th 2021 riot?!!:whoa:
I sure as don't want this unstable genius in charge of our nuclear codes and our nations intelligence secrets again?!!

That dumb-ass still stuck on crowd sizes, lies, and the past too?!! Like no one died on January 6th 2021 riot?!!:whoa:
I sure as don't want this unstable genius in charge of our nuclear codes and our nations intelligence secrets again?!!
why not Trump will only give them away like he may have last time.
Remember when he met with those 12 " Diplomats ' in the W H and his meeting with Putin where there was NO other American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American . who knows if he gave them any or how many he did give them.
unless one of those Russians comes forward we will never know for sure.
Yes Trump should NEVER be with in 1000 ft of any secret info.
Have a nice

Whan has Harris had one?

why not Trump will only give them away like he may have last time.
Remember when he met with those 12 " Diplomats ' in the W H and his meeting with Putin where there was NO other American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American . who knows if he gave them any or how many he did give them.
unless one of those Russians comes forward we will never know for sure.
Yes Trump should NEVER be with in 1000 ft of any secret info.
Have a nice
Don't forget the 2018 Helsinki conference, where Trump kissed Putin's ass for the world to see.

People are tired of the crybaby grievance party!

Back