Sold the Jesus Phone

yes, if you use one for a day you'd know.
Having the internet in your had vs other phones lack of easy browsing
I can trade stocks and research anywhere with it, the pocket pc was garbage in comparrison.

hey top.. i own a bunch of this stock ESLR.. this am i read this... Not sure if they mean apple i phones or not.. but could be something:

5/26/2008 07:14am
Evergreen Solar Inc Apple files Patent to place solar cells on portable devices

$cheap per share.. i got 1,870 shares now at $10 a share. I may double it up. This one could run to $20 fast. Long term to $50+

I'm almost positive it's not the Jesus phone.
But China(ESLR is chineese) is big time into solar so is Germany.
Cali is leading the way with us, Sunpower is installing roof panels on new homes. They are selling 3x faster than those witout solar.

I'm almost positive it's not the Jesus phone.
But China(ESLR is chineese) is big time into solar so is Germany.
Cali is leading the way with us, Sunpower is installing roof panels on new homes. They are selling 3x faster than those witout solar.

ESLR headquarter is right here up the road in Marlboro MA.. they just build out a huge new factory at the former military base Fort devins... OH yes ESLR is an American Solar company with serious political connections.

I sold out of Ener AGAIN, LOL
but I bought some spwr whose going ganbusters in Cali
I'm going to start wathcing eslr

I dont have much ener left. just 200 shares in my IRA. not going to touch those. ESLR has been a real dog as of late but my gut tells me that its about to break out hardcore over next month or so. I may increase to 3000shares if it dips.

It gives meaning to idea of getting in at the bottom. They have a good product. just are cash strapped.

I'll have to see thier revenue take a nice runup before I get in.
ener and spwr are selling like hot cakes

Back