some americans are just plain stupid

John Murtha called his constituents racist and redneck and those stupid fuckers STILL elected him. We get the government we deserve.

bunch of damn morons.

I disagree with your sentiment. I would hope to most Americans, a candidates stands on policy & where he wants to take the country should be much more important than gaffes or more personal comments, as these were.

I think you'd be an idiot if you were much more aligned with the principles held by Murtha & the Democratic party, and voted GOP just because you were pissed that he said some people in your district were racist. That would be really stupid, imo.

Last edited:
I disagree with your sentiment. I would hope to most Americans, a candidates stands on policy & where he wants to take the country should be much more important than gaffes or more personal comments, as these were.

I think you'd be an idiot if you were much more aligned with the principles held by Murtha & the Democratic party, and voted GOP just because you were pissed that he said some people in your district were racist. That would be really stupid, imo.

so you'd be ok with your elected rep calling you a racist redneck, just so long as he was aligned with your party?

I stand by my initial assertion. Americans are just plain fucking stupid and you prove my point right there.

so you'd be ok with your elected rep calling you a racist redneck, just so long as he was aligned with your party?

I stand by my initial assertion. Americans are just plain fucking stupid and you prove my point right there.

John Murtha didn't say anything incorrect. He said it was a racist area, and it is. Why shouldn't he say that?

He didn't say every constituent he had was racist.

And yeah - if my rep did the same thing, and was running against someone who would cast votes that were completely antithesis to my beliefs, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him.

John Murtha didn't say anything incorrect. He said it was a racist area, and it is. Why shouldn't he say that?

He didn't say every constituent he had was racist.

And yeah - if my rep did the same thing, and was running against someone who would cast votes that were completely antithesis to my beliefs, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him.

But i bet you'll find more per capita supporters of race checkboxes on applications in dc than you will in pennsylvania.

The most race obsessed discriminators walk around feeling righteous about themselves and basically unable to even discuss the issue rationally.

But i bet you'll find more per capita supporters of race checkboxes on applications in dc than you will in pennsylvania.

The most race obsessed discriminators walk around feeling righteous about themselves and basically unable to even discuss the issue rationally.

Tell them your theory about Obama being a "token black" in the whitehouse too, asshat.

I wish i'd been asked to leave. It would have been an affirmation for me. As it was, I had to join the marine corps to get the hell out of there.

Ohh I always found jobs easially when I wanted to move.

Marines, then Texas. It is all coming together a bit more.

Back