Some Gossip

Cancel7

Banned
Here's a little gossip for whatever it's worth. And no, I have no evidence, and I'm going to be very sketchy on the details.

I'm close to someone who has a relative who is an SS agent. For years this person has told me that their relative, who was assigned to Hillary a lot, couldn't stand her. Said she treated people under her like complete shit, and treated her SS people the same way. I never knew whether to believe this because 1) i could not find out this person's politics, they were unknown and 2) it just skewed too closely to the "powerful women are cold bitches' narrative, which I personally think is such BS. A lot of powerful people, period, are cold, arrogant and treat underlings like slaves. It's not a gender issue.

Anyway, this person is now assigned to Michelle Obama. So last night I found out that this SS agent, says that both Michelle and Barack are not only nicer than the Clintons, but are nicer and warmer than anyone this person has ever been assigned to protect. That they make them feel like part of the family, and they are just the most real, nice, family you can imagine. The agent loves Michelle and says that they would take a bullet for either of them. Now, of course that's their job, and not to say they wouldn't have taken one for Hillary, but...it didn't sound like they'd be so fast to the jump.

I was so happy to hear this for two reasons. The first it, I'm looking for sincerity, I think we all are. Who is sincere? We never know. So this was very encouraging for me to hear.

The second reason is this; story after story has come out over the years indicating that W is nothing but a belligerent, bully who gets off on humuliating underlings. Very credible people like Paul O'Neil writing of how he was there when he humiliated Andy Card. He treats them like servants. He's a freaking bully. And you have to be a real hack, to claim that his personality defects haven't come out in his foreigh and domestic policies. They certainly have.

So, there you go. I don't care who makes fun of me and I know some will. I was happy and encouraged to hear this. Barack and Michelle Obama are the real deal; good people, whose own agents love them. It matters. I think W has shown it matters, and I think the things that have been showing up in the Clintons during this campaign, which have shocked me, also show, it matters.

Honestly I actually believe it. I had a relative that worked at the white house and she said that the Regans and first wave of bushes were very nice, classy and she called the clintons trailor trash and couldn't stand them. And she is a dc democrat.

She'd never give details or provide stories, so I don't have much to go on other than her overall opinion of them.

When you're regarded as highly as Hillary is amongst the American populous you'd think that an intelligent capable politician with lashings of "experience" would know better than to piss off a man with a gun who is there to shoot people who don't like you.

This isn't a shocker.

I don't see it as a gender thing. I think both Clintons are as arrogant & self-centered as just about any politician out there, and they both have shown moments in private - at least according to aides & those around them - that are in direct contrast with the public personas they try to project.

Politics at that level is ego, and clearly, Obama has that, as well; but a self-centered view of life is a somewhat different animal. I have little doubt that, if the Clintons thought they could win but it would require tearing down the Democratic Party, they wouldn't hesitate. If she does end up dropping out, it will be because she thinks she has absolutely no chance, even with a slash & burn strategy.

I’m less interested in what the Clintons are like, and more interested in what the Obamas are like, since I decided a long time ago I wasn’t voting for Hillary. I’m very happy to hear that he appears to be like neither W or the Clintons. It seems that both he and his “rancourous, militant” wife, are really decent, good people. That’s important to me. Look at where we’ve gotten with the indecent animals we’ve been stuck with.

When you're regarded as highly as Hillary is amongst the American populous you'd think that an intelligent capable politician with lashings of "experience" would know better than to piss off a man with a gun who is there to shoot people who don't like you.

Now that, did occur to me.

considering that every smallest fraction of a second would count. Pretty stupid, you're right.

Here's a little gossip for whatever it's worth. And no, I have no evidence, and I'm going to be very sketchy on the details.

I'm close to someone who has a relative who is an SS agent. For years this person has told me that their relative, who was assigned to Hillary a lot, couldn't stand her. Said she treated people under her like complete shit, and treated her SS people the same way. I never knew whether to believe this because 1) i could not find out this person's politics, they were unknown and 2) it just skewed too closely to the "powerful women are cold bitches' narrative, which I personally think is such BS. A lot of powerful people, period, are cold, arrogant and treat underlings like slaves. It's not a gender issue.

Anyway, this person is now assigned to Michelle Obama. So last night I found out that this SS agent, says that both Michelle and Barack are not only nicer than the Clintons, but are nicer and warmer than anyone this person has ever been assigned to protect. That they make them feel like part of the family, and they are just the most real, nice, family you can imagine. The agent loves Michelle and says that they would take a bullet for either of them. Now, of course that's their job, and not to say they wouldn't have taken one for Hillary, but...it didn't sound like they'd be so fast to the jump.

I was so happy to hear this for two reasons. The first it, I'm looking for sincerity, I think we all are. Who is sincere? We never know. So this was very encouraging for me to hear.

The second reason is this; story after story has come out over the years indicating that W is nothing but a belligerent, bully who gets off on humuliating underlings. Very credible people like Paul O'Neil writing of how he was there when he humiliated Andy Card. He treats them like servants. He's a freaking bully. And you have to be a real hack, to claim that his personality defects haven't come out in his foreigh and domestic policies. They certainly have.

So, there you go. I don't care who makes fun of me and I know some will. I was happy and encouraged to hear this. Barack and Michelle Obama are the real deal; good people, whose own agents love them. It matters. I think W has shown it matters, and I think the things that have been showing up in the Clintons during this campaign, which have shocked me, also show, it matters.
I am encouraged that a friend of mine understands that somebody can actually be a b**ch and it isn't all about myths and stereotypes....

:D

I am encouraged that a friend of mine understands that somebody can actually be a b**ch and it isn't all about myths and stereotypes....

:D

I do understand that, but my whole thing was that I also clearly understood when I was seeing bashing that was definitely gender based.

Sometimes I'm a bitch. But I'm never cold.

I do understand that, but my whole thing was that I also clearly understood when I was seeing bashing that was definitely gender based.

Sometimes I'm a bitch. But I'm never cold.
These were the same stories that I heard from my relative who was close to many of the SS people when he worked with LE in the Federal government.

And you should take from the smilie that I was making a joke... I know they seem less funny when they are at your expense, but hey....

These were the same stories that I heard from my relative who was close to many of the SS people when he worked with LE in the Federal government.

And you should take from the smilie that I was making a joke... I know they seem less funny when they are at your expense, but hey....

Well, I'm disappointed that the first woman to reach the point where she had a good shot at the white house, is like this. And I'll say that Bill is one good actor in that case.

But that aside, I'm looking forward. I've even convinced my bf to vote for Obama, he wasn't going to vote because he doesn't think either of them are liberal enough.

snip

Its definetly cool, but honestly, I don't care if Obama is an asshole or not. JFK, Truman, and FDR may well have been assholes for all I know. LBJ was well known for being a tempermental bastard. As long as they're not unethical or cruel, I mostly care about what kind of leader they are.

But, on a personal note, it is awesome to think they might be a cool person to have a beer with! :). Just kidding, everyone wants to work for a cool boss. Especially, if like the SS, you have to take a bullet for them. Can you imagine what goes through the mind of some SS agents with regard to Bush? "I have to take a bullet for this moron?"

It's true, Darla.

Cypress really doesn't care what kind of person they were.

His Hero FDR vetoed anti-lynching legislation.

His Hero Pt. 2 LBJ was a warmongerer who wanted to have those "n*****S voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

By the logic he used on Ron Paul, that makes Cypress practically KKK.

You needed gossip to tell you that? All you have to do is look at their body language etc. and how they interact. I'm sure the Clinton's can be nice but also can be bitchy since they've been involved in politics a little bit longer. Personally I don't care about that stuff. I just care about the jobs they do. How sincere are they in what they want to do for the country? That's what matters.

You needed gossip to tell you that? All you have to do is look at their body language etc. and how they interact. I'm sure the Clinton's can be nice but also can be bitchy since they've been involved in politics a little bit longer. Personally I don't care about that stuff. I just care about the jobs they do. How sincere are they in what they want to do for the country? That's what matters.

If someone treats their underlings like shit, how sincere do you they could be about “doing things” for anyone, including the shift-workers we’ve lately heard so much about?

Again, I feel strongly that bush’s known personality defects – his belligerent bullying and humiliation of underlings – have strongly shown themselves in his policies both foreign domestic. I think that the Clinton’s personality defects have shown themselves in some of the things that have been done in this campaign. Maybe I am wrong, but it’s not about having a beer with anyone. I guess it’s a matter of , what is their true character? I am not sure how that could not matter? I think it does.

It speaks to someone's sincerity. It's definitely beyond the "have a beer" test. If someone is tough & rude & dismissive of underlings, fine, but if someone is like that, and tries to portray themselves in another light, it's just phony.

Bush was a total phony on this point. He duped a large segment of the population into thinking he's "just folks," and could relate to them. In reality, he is an elitist snob; time & again, he has displayed nothing but contempt for the public at large.

Back