Some of joe biden's Personal Accomplishments

Libhater

Verified User
Joe Biden was a gay Jewish-Catholic-Muslim-champion football playing-truck driving-fire fighting-lifeguarding-valedictorian-civil
rights leader, whose uncle was eaten by cannibals, and who once rescued Nelson Mandela from a kidnapping plot devised by extreme
MAGA Republicans at Euro-Disney.

Keep running your mouth and revealing your insanity!

It's pathetic, but watching you bathe in your own SHIT is entertaining in some kind of special way- Like watching the movie DUMB and DUMBER!

Joe Biden was a gay Jewish-Catholic-Muslim-champion football playing-truck driving-fire fighting-lifeguarding-valedictorian-civil
rights leader, whose uncle was eaten by cannibals, and who once rescued Nelson Mandela from a kidnapping plot devised by extreme
Sober up. You need a long stay in rehab.

Love it.(y)

I am not sure why I do not have Libhater on ignore. I suppose it is seeing just how crazy he can get. He says crazy shit over and over. How nuts will his next post be?

I am not sure why I do not have Libhater on ignore. I suppose it is seeing just how crazy he can get. He says crazy shit over and over. How nuts will his next post be?
Yes, somewhat entertaining to see how insane someone can be.

Keep running your mouth and revealing your insanity!

It's pathetic, but watching you bathe in your own SHIT is entertaining in some kind of special way- Like watching the movie DUMB and DUMBER!

Yeah, watching and listening to biden give us one personal fantasy world story after another about his life makes one believe
that he's on the level of a dumb and dumber character in his clown show world.

Yeah, watching and listening to biden give us one personal fantasy world story after another about his life makes one believe
You support fascism.

Yes, and thanks for letting us know who that only "One" is!

Don't forget...

He's managed to double the number of criminal illegals in the US in less than 4 years, something no other president in more than the last 40 years has done!

Give away more money to the undeserving to buy votes since at least the 1920's where Democrat party bosses were handing out bribes to get votes...

Back