some people are just too stupid

and they certainly don't belong in a spot that runs a college

campus carry bill debated

ASU President Joseph Rallo said he supported the bill until the amendment regarding university choice was removed.

“I am opposed to guns on campus,” Rallo said. “After 27 years in the military, I don’t feel qualified to use one — particularly in a campus situation. I don’t think students would qualify to use one if a situation came up.”

27 years in the military and he doesn't feel 'qualified'??

does he piss his pants when he sees a cop carrying a gun then?

and they certainly don't belong in a spot that runs a college

campus carry bill debated

27 years in the military and he doesn't feel 'qualified'??

does he piss his pants when he sees a cop carrying a gun then?

Not all jobs in the military involve firearms.

There is what about 2 behind the scenes for every one on the firing line? Or is it higher.

I worry more about the "90 day wonder" cops the cop schools roll out feeling they are highly qualified to carry a gun.

There is what about 2 behind the scenes for every one on the firing line? Or is it higher.

I worry more about the "90 day wonder" cops the cop schools roll out feeling they are highly qualified to carry a gun.

Unlike most servicemembers, cops actually have to maintain their gun qualifications every six months or so.

Unlike most servicemembers, cops actually have to maintain their gun qualifications every six months or so.

Their proficiency is not my issue, Their wisdom of when to shoot and when not to shoot is.

Just like I would not count on the shooting wisdom of a logistics clerk in the military, I wonder about the gung ho new cops wisdom as well.

Obviously, your knowledge of the military is .....zero...actually, less than zero...

Obviously, your knowledge of the military is .....zero...actually, less than zero...

Well I did not try to learn much while I was in there.
Did not want to be there anyway.
But I killed many and got home alive.
Check out the support postitions in the military though.

Back