Something desperate comming.

Jarod

Contributor
It seems to me we are about to see somethign desperate come from ithor Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton.

One or the other is going to do something to try to distinguish themselves. Pick an outstanding VP and announce it early or something like that.

Any ideas, I belive its more likely to come from Clinton because I feel desperateness comming from her.

It'll be from Clinton.

No way she goes down without throwing a hail mary. The only question is what it will be, and will she be able to pull a "Manning to Tyree" with it...

I don't think you see any drastic move by Obama. He is cruising right now. A drastic move could be perceived as desperation. The pressure right now is on Hillary. If either do something drastic, it will be her to attempt to derail Obama prior to the TX/OH votes.

I think Edwards lets her dangle for a while, then drops the bomb when the VP hype is at hysteria level. He announces for Obama.

i have bad feeling that Edwards is going to endorse her with a bribe of VP or something.

That could be it, but do you think Edwards wants VP?

And do you think that really helpes her much? I think it has to be something BIG, like her anouncing she got Olympia Snow on her ticket or somthing like that!

It'll be from Clinton.

No way she goes down without throwing a hail mary. The only question is what it will be, and will she be able to pull a "Manning to Tyree" with it...

More likely to be the "Tom Brady to.... wtf... who the hell was driving that truck??? Damn you Alford.... damn you"

That could be it, but do you think Edwards wants VP?

I think it has to be something BIG, like her anouncing she got Olympia Snow on her ticket or somthing like that!

Jarod....

Olympia Snow is BIG????

LMAO, you must not follow politics much

CK

Obama had better stay away from railroad tracks, small aircraft, and oddball rural church compounds for the next several months.

Back