SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT AMERICA

Dachshund

Verified User
Suppose that Joe Biden is the official Democrat Presidential nominee who runs against Trump in the Presidential election on the 5th of November this year.

I think Trump would soundly defeat him, but that's not what what I find difficult to understand in this scenario.

What does my head in is that even if Trump wins the 2024 election in a landslide, it is still a fact that tens of millions of Americans would have voted for the Biden-Harris ticket. Right?

But what kind of person would vote for Biden? Surely that person would have to be a moron (low IQ) and/or profoundly politically ignorant and /or afflicted by some type of serious psychiatric disorder and/or a brain-washed Marxist and so on.

I can understand that a small minority of Americans might fall into one or more of these categories, but not tens of millions of American citizens (!)

And that is what would happen if Biden goes up against Trump in November, isn't it ? I mean, no one disputes the fact that tens of millions of Americans will vote for Biden in the November election.

I cannot understand this because as an average, normal adult it seems to me that anyone in America who voted Biden/Democrat in the 2024 Presidential election would HAVE to be "non compos mentis" - i.e. either mentally retarded or batshit-crazy ?

Could someone please explain this for me ?

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Suppose that Joe Biden is the official Democrat Presidential nominee who runs against Trump in the Presidential election on the 5th of November this year.

I think Trump would soundly defeat him, but that's not what what I find difficult to understand in this scenario.

What does my head in is that even if Trump wins the 2024 election in a landslide, it is still a fact that tens of millions of Americans would have voted for the Biden-Harris ticket. Right?

But what kind of person would vote for Biden? Surely that person would have to be a moron (low IQ) and/or profoundly politically ignorant and /or afflicted by some type of serious psychiatric disorder and/or a brain-washed Marxist and so on.

I can understand that a small minority of Americans might fall into one or more of these categories, but not tens of millions of American citizens (!)

And that is what would happen if Biden goes up against Trump in November, isn't it ? I mean, no one disputes the fact that tens of millions of Americans will vote for Biden in the November election.

I cannot understand this because as an average, normal adult it seems to me that anyone in America who voted Biden/Democrat in the 2024 Presidential election would HAVE to be "non compos mentis" - i.e. either mentally retarded or batshit-crazy ?

Honest answer, same kind of person that votes for Trump, same kind of person that votes third party, any kind of person that places character before living in real time adapting in the moment here where genetics is the single source of eternal separation for all life ancestrally located in this atmosphere.

People obeying power of suggestion never accept actual time evolving in plain sight since the specific rotation of the planet they were conceived and this has been going on since dawn of civilization by every franchise of humanity recorded including USA.

What separated USA was the first 50 years after the Declaration of Independence was sent to King George and by the Gettysburg Address this country stopped defending liberty and went back to old world traditions of serving humanity cradle to grave each generation gap forward until today.

Truth supports ideas life isn't self evident, evolving in actual time living exposes life is eternally separated by active reproductions alive each rotation forward now.

Rule of law demands great great grandchildren recite what their 4 previous generations created by imagining life wasn't limited to individually adapting in space within a series parallel situation equally holding any lifeform to adapt or become extinct any rotation that wasn't successful for all 5 generation gaps alive same day.

See day into living is rotation of conception, day out of staying alive is specific rotation one dies. Life between those two events is how each ancestor adapts to eternally separated now.

Humanity is no ancestor's ally to adapting in plain sight.

My pleasure. You're not "an average normal adult". If you were you wouldn't find garbage in the form of a person a plausible leader of a nation.

This question always makes me laugh. Growing up in the Bay Area I’ve heard people say all my life “how could anyone vote for a Republican”. And have heard the same from Republicans “how could anyone ever vote for a Democrat”.

Clearly millions vote for each so there’s your answer. (Unless we want to get into how they collude to keep out third party options and we basically only have two choices - but that wasn’t the OP’s purpose)

Okay, let's suppose this to be the case.
Correct. Under a free and fair election system, Trump would soundly defeat Biden.
Right.
Usually all of the above. There's A LOT of mentally ill people in the former USA. There's also a lot of manipulated people (a category of people that you didn't mention here).
Believe it or not, it is tens of millions of Americans. This nation is unfortunately a shell of what it once was.
Correct.
Correct.
What also happens is something called election fraud. Demonkkkrats use election fraud in order to "win" "elections" now because they are nowadays incapable of doing so in a legit manner.

This fraud is currently facilitated through three: Barack Obama (a former Demonkkkrat President), James Clyburn (a current Demonkkkrat representative from South Carolina), and George Soros. Obama organizes the ballot harvesting part of the election steal operation while Clyburn organizes the ballot counting part of it. IOW, Obama makes sure that the "correct" people send out, fill out, collect, and deliver the printed ballots while Clyburn makes sure that the "correct" people count (well, miscount) those printed ballots, so they don't have to properly follow election rules. George Soros makes sure that the "correct" District Attorneys are in place in the correct areas so that Obama's people and Clyburn's people do not get prosecuted for the crimes that they are committing via their frauding of elections.

Remember, a ballot does NOT necessarily equal a voter. That's why Demonkkkrats have allowed a massive invasion of illegal aliens into this nation. They only need a physical person to exist and be entered into the voter rolls in order to print, fill out, deliver, and count a "mail-in ballot" that is tied to said illegal alien's name (this is also why voting by mail is very important to Demonkkkrats, as well as "drop boxes").

The illegal alien himself doesn't need to personally cast a vote; he simply needs to exist and get entered onto the voter rolls so that Obama's team of people can harvest the ballot attributed to that person and so that Clyburn's team of poll workers can count (multiple times, if necessary) the ballot.

Last edited:
Back