Something that drives me crazy with stockmarket

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
I hate it when a big institution like Merrill lynch downgrades a stock when they themselves are raising their position in that stock or are short in their hedge funds and want to cover off of a recent rally.

Seems like it should be illegal.. or at a minimum whenever a coverage analyst upgrades or downgrades they should have to by law disclose in that same analysis their holdings and activity.

One question I have on the SM. Is the low dollar helping to keep our stock market going with Euro based investors getting them for 1/2 price or so ?

it should be illegal, and they do illegal shit all the time. Your smart enough not to need them. If they drive it down buy it.
USG yes that and it's boosting our exporters big time.

yeah what exporters besides commodities that we still have.

would be a good thing if not for the fact that we import so much of what we use and pay more to import because of the weak dollar.

I could tell you never read, you'd know how many billions we exported outside of commodities. You should have used your GI bill.

different issue grampaw

ain't neither. We may export more than we did becuase of the weak dollar, but we pay more for what we import because of the weak dollar and we import more than we export.

still losing ground.

You can only understand single elements and cannot see the bigger picture.

Back