Sometimes a victim gets justice

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Depends on how she handles it. A pity that the poor woman had to shoot him herself.
Unless she really wanted to.

I am thinking that may have done her more good than months of therapy.

I hope he bled slow. I hope with every breath and every heartbeat he could sense his own life ebbing from him. I hope he was scared. I hope he shit himself and was alive for that as well.

I hope he bled slow. I hope with every breath and every heartbeat he could sense his own life ebbing from him. I hope he was scared. I hope he shit himself and was alive for that as well.

Well, she shot him and then ran next door to call the cops. When the cops got there they found the guy stumbling out of the house.

So he had to be fucked up to take that long just to get out of the house. I hope he slipped and fell a few times.

I am thinking that may have done her more good than months of therapy.

I have to agree. It's still pretty horrible that she was put into that position again, never mind the first time! She did the right thing -- the only thing that she could have done.

What the hell was this guy thinking, anyway? He came back -- must have got a real sense of power the first time, the creep. I agree with Soc. too.

Rapists (and particularly child molestors) are the scum of the earth.

Drug dealers and murderers and stick up boys all hate them. This is why a prison sentence for rape is actually a death sentence.

Rapists (and particularly child molestors) are the scum of the earth.

Drug dealers and murderers and stick up boys all hate them. This is why a prison sentence for rape is actually a death sentence.
meh, with the child molestors you are right, but I used to represent several men on post conviction relief and they told me that Rapists weren't as low in the hierachy as you may have been led to believe.

I have to agree. It's still pretty horrible that she was put into that position again, never mind the first time! She did the right thing -- the only thing that she could have done.

What the hell was this guy thinking, anyway? He came back -- must have got a real sense of power the first time, the creep. I agree with Soc. too.

I was thinking that, since she was able to defend herself the 2nd time, it may have been a good thing he came back. (sort of)

One of the biggest problems rape victims have is the fear that the rapist will return. She may have conquered that problem.

The guy was a convicted sex offender. If they had kept him locked up she wouldn't have been raped the first time.

I hope it hurt. And this does go to show that one phone that isn't wireless is almost imperative in your house if you live alone like this.

I hope it hurt. And this does go to show that one phone that isn't wireless is almost imperative in your house if you live alone like this.
Wow how did I miss that. Yeah, pain. Lots and lots of it. Pain that fed the fear so that it made it even harder to breathe. Sorry I missed that.

Back