Sometimes

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
the truth just comes out

http://ibdeditorial.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=306370789279709

it was the Clinton administration, obsessed with multiculturalism, that dictated where mortgage lenders could lend, and originally helped create the market for the high-risk subprime loans now infecting like a retrovirus the balance sheets of many of Wall Street's most revered institutions.

Tough new regulations forced lenders into high-risk areas where they had no choice but to lower lending standards to make the loans that sound business practices had previously guarded against making. It was either that or face stiff government penalties.

Bravo-world, where Bush is a "true leader" that even Obama tries to copy, and Clinton - Clinton, the President in the 1990's - is to blame for our current economic crisis...

Bravo-world, where Bush is a "true leader" that even Obama tries to copy, and Clinton - Clinton, the President in the 1990's - is to blame for our current economic crisis...

I'm flattered that you assume I write the editorials for the Investor's Business Daily, but really....I don't.....
The reason's for todays banking problems have been pointed out to you...if you wish to have your head remain up your ass so as not to face the facts...thats your right...

Yeah, after the Dems have said over and over they would rescind all the Bush tax cuts of 01 and 03, Obama will keep most of them ...

"Yeah, after the Dems have said over and over they would rescind all the Bush tax cuts of 01 and 03, Obama will keep most of them ..."

That's interesting; why do McCain & Palin keep lying blatantly about that?

"Yeah, after the Dems have said over and over they would rescind all the Bush tax cuts of 01 and 03, Obama will keep most of them ..."

That's interesting; why do McCain & Palin keep lying blatantly about that?

McCain and Palin say Obama will raise taxes and thats true....

The mystery is just who all it will affect....BHO says only the 250K+ crowd...

Mac says even the middle class will pay.....hope we don't really fine out...

Anyway, keeping some of then is not keeping all of them, is it...

http://tinyurl.com/5s4l7j

Back