Soros made the right choice in bankrolling Democrats

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
'I'm having a very good crisis,' says Soros as hedge fund managers make billions off recession.
George Soros...
A hedge fund manager who predicted the global credit crunch has said the financial crisis has been 'stimulating' and the culmination of his life's work.

Soros is one of 25, top hedge fund managers from across Wall Street who have defied the credit crunch crisis to reap a total of $11.6 billion (£7.9bn) last year.

http://tinyurl.com/c9r54t

I think he may have been part of the "attack" 6 weeks before the election, where investors cashed out something like 500 billion from US banks. I don't understand why this is being investigated.

It couldn't POSSIBLY be the richest people in the world manipulating world markets for profit at the expense of others, but if we wait long enough I'm sure AHZ will fill you in on all the details. He just might be right, ya know.

Doh!!! I forgot that class warfare is their tool.
Well, if you believe you have no opportunity and never will be rich then you are right. If you then believe that others have that particular problem because you do, you won't be right but you will be liberal.

:D

(Generalizing is fun!)

Back