Sorry about the downtime folks!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Somehow my database got corrupted, it took me some time to find the corruption and fix it.

Thanks!

Damocles

Yeah. I got a little worried too. I almost started posting on the other board.

Sorry again... I don't know what it up with the database. I have run a new repair utility on it, it should hopefully resolve these issues.

Sorry again... I don't know what it up with the database. I have run a new repair utility on it, it should hopefully resolve these issues.
There, took longer than I thought to run. But this should resolve my database issues... I have no idea how this is getting in there!

There, took longer than I thought to run. But this should resolve my database issues... I have no idea how this is getting in there!

The DNC and RNC are testing their abilities to shut down these sites during the campaign. This is the one area where they are willing to work together. You see anywhere that those damned common citizens get together and talk politics is bad for business.

Expect further troubles as we approach the campaign next year.

Immie

PS sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you would rather hear it from me, wouldn't you?

The DNC and RNC are testing their abilities to shut down these sites during the campaign. This is the one area where they are willing to work together. You see anywhere that those damned common citizens get together and talk politics is bad for business.

Expect further troubles as we approach the campaign next year.

Immie

PS sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you would rather hear it from me, wouldn't you?
Hmmm... I maybe should move the thread to the "Conspiracy Theory" area then...

Well... I have upgraded and reset. The upgrade is supposed to fix a table that accesses the database. Let's hope this resolves the issues we've been having...

*sigh*

Very cool. I also disabled the extra stats. I don't think most people looked at them anymore and they were a drain on the server...

Back