specifically for Apple....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I recall Apple stating several times that no country who has ever come up with government run health care has ever gone back.....

Practical details of the plan are still sketchy. But its aim is clear: to shift control of England’s $160 billion annual health budget from a centralized bureaucracy to doctors at the local level.

and you can't even bitch about the source.....NYT......

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/world/europe/25britain.html?_r=1

I suppose it depends what he meant by "going back" doesn't it?

In this case the "going back" is a return to what was going on before Labour's post-1997 Healthcare reforms. If Apple meant that a government would never roll back failed administrative reforms introduced by a previous government, then he was obviously incorrect.

I'm guessing he probably didn't mean that though.

I'm sure he'll settle it once he pulls his finger out and gets posting.

I recall Apple stating several times that no country who has ever come up with government run health care has ever gone back.....

and you can't even bitch about the source.....NYT......

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/world/europe/25britain.html?_r=1

I don't think you understood your own article.

Even if the reform is enacted, its still a single-payer, government financed universal health care system. Its just moving the chairs on the deck of the ship around in terms of who and where the the government health care money gets distributed to.

They're not getting rid of a government-financed, single payer system.

I suggest you re-read your own article. Or, you might benefit from reading some some material from wikipedia, or whatever, on what exactly the definition is of a single payer, universal system is.

I suppose it depends what he meant by "going back" doesn't it?

In this case the "going back" is a return to what was going on before Labour's post-1997 Healthcare reforms. If Apple meant that a government would never roll back failed administrative reforms introduced by a previous government, then he was obviously incorrect.

I'm guessing he probably didn't mean that though.

I'm sure he'll settle it once he pulls his finger out and gets posting.

Out from where? :cool:

Back