Spend over 3 months deciding on a dog...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Spend the same amount of time trying to convince other people that it is okey-dokey to put somebody in charge of the Treasury that doesn't pay taxes properly and either doesn't understand the forms and the written word when warned that he owes more or refuses to acknowledge a mistake when it is pointed out to him....

Yup. Priorities are all right in line with what America expects from the Executive office!

His economic team sucks, the worst of his picks. Although, they will probably just put that fucker Sumners in then.

This is what happens when you attempt to appease the right. He's got this coming.

His economic team sucks, the worst of his picks. Although, they will probably just put that fucker Sumners in then.

This is what happens when you attempt to appease the right. He's got this coming.
I don't need appeasement. You guys won and should act like it.

That being said... It is still stunning to me that he is being seriously considered.

I can see a mistake that didn't directly concern an understanding of economic issues, but taxes?

It's like hiring Rummy to run a war, he had already proven himself a failure on that....

I don't need appeasement. You guys won and should act like it.

That being said... It is still stunning to me that he is being seriously considered.

I can see a mistake that didn't directly concern an understanding of economic issues, but taxes?

It's like hiring Rummy to run a war, he had already proven himself a failure on that....

I haven't read the details of his tax problems. I just shook my head when I saw the headline. Frankly, I don't care. I don't think he's the right guy for the job, but if he falters, they will stick Sumners in. that is why Sumners is there, to step into the Treasury Secretary position the moment they think they can do it. that is something that bac is right about.

What do you mean? It's only down 43 points.

Actually, I should PM you this.

Not in terms of the move in number of points in one day... it is a technical breakdown due to cummulative down trend breaking previous trough lows. We may get a push back up due to inaugeration, but it is something to watch closely again... right now I have shifted back to cash.

I haven't read the details of his tax problems. I just shook my head when I saw the headline. Frankly, I don't care. I don't think he's the right guy for the job, but if he falters, they will stick Sumners in. that is why Sumners is there, to step into the Treasury Secretary position the moment they think they can do it. that is something that bac is right about.

It's exactly what Clinton did with Summers.

He's far too controversial to survive a congressional hearing, so they slide his slimy ass in through the back door.

Summers is responsible for the financial crisis more than any single human being on planet earth.

Back