Spiritual Discovery for Mourners of RVG

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rbg-mom-joins-satanic-temple_n_5f6b3565c5b629afbe990c15

Have any of you staunch supporters and mourners of the late #NotoriousRVG given any new thought to spiritual renewal and rediscovery? One Jamie Smith, Esq., may just have the answer for you.

I couldn't even read through the visual vomit. Is it really such a surprise since we have politicized Christianity so much that people would drift further from it? I've seen countless examples including in my own family of turning from the faith because of politics corrupting things.

I couldn't even read through the visual vomit. Is it really such a surprise since we have politicized Christianity so much that people would drift further from it? I've seen countless examples including in my own family of turning from the faith because of politics corrupting things.

If Henry VIII had lived today, instead of creating a new church, he could have just become a Satanist. It would have been much easier to ditch his first wife.

Lefty: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple

iu

SHE SWAPPED ONE KOOKY CULT FOR ANOTHER

In the hours after Justice Ginsburg’s death, I sat wondering what the future would hold for my daughters.

Reading through the Seven Tenets, I was struck by how closely they aligned with the unwritten code I had used to try to guide my own life for several years. I realized, happily, that these were my people and that I had been a Satanist for several years without even knowing it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rbg-mom-joins-satanic-temple_n_5f6b3565c5b629afbe990c15

If Henry VIII had lived today, instead of creating a new church, he could have just become a Satanist. It would have been much easier to ditch his first wife.

So many altercations from the faith and nothing stopping them from claiming the title besides common sense. Not even the Bible contradicting so many have stopped anything.

So many altercations from the faith and nothing stopping them from claiming the title besides common sense. Not even the Bible contradicting so many have stopped anything.

Yeah, when you're approaching double-digit wives, I'm thinking the words "what God has united, man must not separate" is probably lost on you.

People are allowed to believe what they want in a free society, aren't they? Is what Christians choose to believe hurting you?

All of the contradictions and errors in scientific "facts" haven't stopped the scientism cult from believing, either.

People are allowed to believe what they want in a free society, aren't they? Is what Christians choose to believe hurting you?

All of the contradictions and errors in scientific "facts" haven't stopped the scientism cult from believing, either.

The Left no longer believes in a free society, they no longer believe in free minds, they have decided that we will never get to UTOPIA that way..... and we must get to UTOPIA as fast as we can....the world is ending if we dont.

Back