Spiritual Tomorrow Midnight To Noon, Political Judgement Day

serenity

Verified User
Noon to midnight.
Hell of a way to measure relative time adapting to the moment when specifically alive ancestrally here daily.

but that is how my unique brain since conceived works all the time.

See why I am sarcastically called myself sole result, omh, Nostradamus' One Male, 31st Arrival. Humanity is a sick practical joke people played on my ancestry for thousands of years, and I finally figured out a way to get even never harming a corrupted ancestor alive daily.

all done within sequence of events evolved translated into segregated interpretations evolution could work any other way, forward, daily.
Always keep each generation focused on debating what if and what about those individual not complying with every alternate reality protected by rule of law defending the spiritual concept intellect is something more than a brain navigating personal time displaced.

i.e. character matters.

Tomorrow is relative midnight to noon regardless geographical position on this rotating planet nor temperate zone between equator and either polar axis point of rotation.
Judgement day for loyalty to humanity happens noon to midnight daily since evolving doesn't sustain lifetimes ever been duplicated each rotation lived so far.

Keep staging the middle east crisis. so humanity can provide Divine providence to people hoping now isn't eternity and this species eliminates its own kind pretending nobody knew.

I see it coming instinctively by those never accepting actual time lived to date.

nobody want to critique my warranted attack on New World Order on orchestrated intellectual humanity corrupted my and everyone else's entire ancestry since dawn of civilization?

See what I discuss doesn't demand the destruction of any society or reproductions lived being deceived throughout history. Just stop pretending life isn't self evident limitations every reproduction is limited to sharing space this rotation since conceived to sustain the numbers in their own ancestral lineage equally alive now.

Spiritual tomorrows are defined midnight to noon and political judgement days legally defend hypothetical values noon to midnight every rotation of the planet now.

this species is corrupting itself, inside out of each generation gap living demanding people stay in character or else daily. Life never duplicates details as same total sum left each heartbeat of anything living now.

MY brain navigates this situation all the time so any contextual narrative is just self deception used to fit into the social consensus corrupted their ancestry so far. "Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome because of laws ordering compliance to idealists suggesting life is more than genetically alive today cradle to grave.".

Back