SPITZER: I'M NO MARK SANFORD

meme

:eek: how do you say.........scum..

-----------------------------

June 28, 2009 --

THERE'S a huge difference between what South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford did, and what ex-New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer did. "I didn't fall in love with any of them," Spitzer was overheard telling LMDC executive director Avi Schick the other day at Solo in the Sony Building on Madi son, where they had the $24 prix-fixe lunch. And Spitzer didn't use any taxpayer money on his trysts, while Sanford is reimbursing the state about $12,000 for travel expenses to Buenos Aires. Schick had Vietnamese beef spring rolls and a grilled chicken salad.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06282009/gossip/pagesix/no_love_gov_176475.htm

I'm not justifying what Spitzer said but in a perverse way from a male perspective I understand what he's saying. He's just essentially saying yeah I paid for it but I just hit it and quit. Nothing more too it. Sanford fell in love and had this emotional relationship with the woman.

WM's just trolling for a response. Let him be.

I'm not justifying what Spitzer said but in a perverse way from a male perspective I understand what he's saying. He's just essentially saying yeah I paid for it but I just hit it and quit. Nothing more too it. Sanford fell in love and had this emotional relationship with the woman.

WM's just trolling for a response. Let him be.

Trying to understand your post. So females can't 'understand' what Spitzer said, cause it made sense to males? Well WM does little but troll, so I'll agree with that.

Trying to understand your post. So females can't 'understand' what Spitzer said, cause it made sense to males? Well WM does little but troll, so I'll agree with that.

No, women can understand that too. Maybe it's not a female/male thing. I guess I was just trying to say is I get what he was saying even though its still a stupid comment.

Back