Spring football games

WinterBorn

Verified User
Look at OSU breaking the record with 100k at their spring game. Mott, did you make it out for that?

The Georgia Bulldogs pulled in 93k, answering Kirby Smart's challenge. They almost doubled the previous record.

I couldn't make the A-Day game this year. But Bama still managed to put 72K in the stadium (down from the record of 93K)

Looks like plenty of people are ready for teh season to start.

I only went when stepson played, he kicked a 53 yard field goal, them hit his only homer in the opening game.
What a day

I only went when stepson played, he kicked a 53 yard field goal, them hit his only homer in the opening game.
What a day

I always liked the A-Day game. Good fun, great tailgating, and the price was right. Not to mention previews of the new players.

The one I went to featured Jamarcus Russell throwing to Dwayne Bowe!
Could tell they were men playing with boys.
Seeing my sons wrestle in Iowa was equally as cool

Look at OSU breaking the record with 100k at their spring game. Mott, did you make it out for that?

The Georgia Bulldogs pulled in 93k, answering Kirby Smart's challenge. They almost doubled the previous record.

I couldn't make the A-Day game this year. But Bama still managed to put 72K in the stadium (down from the record of 93K)

Looks like plenty of people are ready for teh season to start.
No I didn't. Had to work. Was offered some free tickets by a co worker. It's kind of depressing. It means ticket prices for the games that mean any thing are going to be prohibitively expensive.

On that note two of the top European Football teams are going to be playing a match at the Shoe this summer. I believe Real Madrid vs. Paris St. Germaine. I may go to that. I won't have to sell my car for tickets.

Back