State of the Liberal Poll

Do libs and lefties support our Republic of the United States?

• Yes, but only under the following conditions:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Granule

Firebrand
I think that as long as Christian Conservatives can be silenced, banished or exterminated, our leftist brethren don't really care what kind of regime they fall under.

Last edited:
Christian Conservatives can do whatever they want....they just can't make public policy for the entire country.

It's the same argument that conservatives used on the background checks...it didn't matter if 90% of the people wanted them....a select few didn't and they won. Now...when it comes to subjects you feel strongly about...you're willing to scrap that whole concept of the minority being more important than the majority.

You can't have it both ways.

It's the same argument that conservatives used on the background checks...it didn't matter if 90% of the people wanted them....a select few didn't and they won. Now...when it comes to subjects you feel strongly about...you're willing to scrap that whole concept of the minority being more important than the majority.

You can't have it both ways.

But in a ”Constitutional Republic” the minority has the same identical rights as the majority. You see, our founders rationally recognized that very often the majority is mob rule led into insane beliefs and actions by tyrants and crooks. Thereby it only matters what the Constitution says and not what the majority wants. Of course the majority has the right and power by numbers to amend the Constitution go for it and see if you’re really in the majority.

Christian Conservatives can do whatever they want....they just can't make public policy for the entire country.
Leftists can do whatever they want, too.... they just can't make public policy for the entire country.

Do you see why you have a fight on your hands? For some reason, you perverts have had great success with excluding Christians from public policy while implementing your own leftist policies in the process. "Change we can believe in" is bad, in this case.

This will never be over until one side expels the other. I suppose that's just the way you people want it.

Leftists can do whatever they want, too.... they just can't make public policy for the entire country.

Do you see why you have a fight on your hands? For some reason, you perverts have had great success with excluding Christians from public policy while implementing your own leftist policies in the process. "Change we can believe in" is bad, in this case.

This will never be over until one side expels the other. I suppose that's just the way you people want it.

Liberals can do whatever they want except make policy? Fuck you, you arrogant prick. Liberal vs. Conservative is a political ideology vs another. Both can make policies and have

Liberal/conservative is not a religion. It's political so you have a totally false argument.

The reason that Christianity...and every other religion have Been left out of public policy is because it was deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNDER THE 1ST AMENDMENT! To have religious dogma as the basis of our public policy is called a Theocracy.

Us perverts? Us people? Who in the hell do you think you are? You're the one masturbating to the idea of shooting "condom wearing liberals".

You are the only one clamoring for war...not anyone else....the insanity is right between your ears.

Liberals can do whatever they want except make policy? Fuck you, you arrogant prick. Liberal vs. Conservative is a political ideology vs another. Both can make policies and have
Wrong, dumbass. Democrats and Republicans are the ones who make policy. Liberalism is just the poison; Conservatism, therefore, has to be the antidote.

Liberal/conservative is not a religion. It's political so you have a totally false argument.
Wrong. Most of your politics are threatening to my religion, therefore, it needs to be stopped. YOU have the false argument.

The reason that Christianity...and every other religion have Been left out of public policy is because it was deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNDER THE 1ST AMENDMENT! To have religious dogma as the basis of our public policy is called a Theocracy.
Uh-uh. The reason that Christianity has been left out of public policy is because pervert leftists infected the Supreme Court with their sleazy influence. You assholes are all over the place. Change YOU can believe in is poison for everyone else.

Us perverts? Us people? Who in the hell do you think you are? You're the one masturbating to the idea of shooting "condom wearing liberals".
Just swatting mosquitos, comrade. YOU are the takers of society, not US. YOU are the fuck ups most associated with "masturbation", not US. YOU are the twisted bastards advocating the violence behind Obama drones, not US. There is absolute ZERO value in leftism/liberalism.

You are the only one clamoring for war...not anyone else....the insanity is right between your ears.
Because YOU are the ones clamoring for tyranny. If you can do this without war, then hallelujah! But if not, well, you've got to be able to control lives somehow, so if it's through bloodshed, then so be it.

Wrong, dumbass. Democrats and Republicans are the ones who make policy. Liberalism is just the poison; Conservatism, therefore, has to be the antidote.

Wrong. Most of your politics are threatening to my religion, therefore, it needs to be stopped. YOU have the false argument.

Uh-uh. The reason that Christianity has been left out of public policy is because pervert leftists infected the Supreme Court with their sleazy influence. You assholes are all over the place. Change YOU can believe in is poison for everyone else.

Just swatting mosquitos, comrade. YOU are the takers of society, not US. YOU are the fuck ups most associated with "masturbation", not US. YOU are the twisted bastards advocating the violence behind Obama drones, not US. There is absolute ZERO value in leftism/liberalism.

Because YOU are the ones clamoring for tyranny. If you can do this without war, then hallelujah! But if not, well, you've got to be able to control lives somehow, so if it's through bloodshed, then so be it.

Turn the fucking channel douchebag.

Threatening to your religion? How? Do you not have the right to worship as you see fit? If so? Then fuck off.

I've never "taken" a damned thing. You are the fucking takers....you take the wealth from this country and transplant it into other for your personal benefit and then.....just rub salt in the wound, you blame the people disaffected by your fucking GREED on their predicament.... Yes....Jesus is looking down, just beaming with pride at you fuckers.

We are the fuckups associated with masturbation? No...we just don't lie about it. You on the other hand preach about God and Jesus and whack yourself off where no one can see to the EIB network and fantasize about the day you can put a fucking bullet in someone's head.....pretty sick shit for an alleged "Christian".

You don't know Christ....you aren't even sniffing his message or what he stood for. You are just a hypervigilant, overly violent person who's waiting in war that will never come. You will die disappointed and alone.... and then cones the judgment slick.... you better be prepared.

Personally, I think we can work this out to some degree. But if you want a fight, you'll loose.

OK...off topic...but I wish that phones would have bigger keyboards.....I end up re-reading my posts....especially when riled.....and see a shitload of minor typos....and it pisses me off.

Just when you think the board has it its intellectual nadir...along comes mintjulep to prove you wrong.
I have a simple but affective strategy in politics. Based on the assumption that your average redneck is dumber than a bagful of hammers, I affiliate with which ever party that rednecks oppose. Back in the 70's and 80's most rednecks where Democrats.....So by contrast Republicans seemed vastly more rational and smarter. Then the pendulum swung the other way and due to the southern strategy rednecks enmasse switched to the Republican party.....so now I'm a Democrat and they currently seem vastly more sane, smarter and rational than the Republican party. Thought that pendelum can certainly swing the other way at any given time.

So in general if rednecks oppose something I believe in, it's a pretty good litmus test that I'm on the right track. :)

Back