Steelers MoFo

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
https://www.google.com/search?q=steelers+football+schedule&oq=steelers+footb&aqs=edge.2.69i57j0i131i273i433j0i131i433i512j0i131i273i433j0i131i433i512l3j0i512l2.6782j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11nmct8m6h;6;/m/059yj;dt;fp;1;;

My family told me that Raiders can go fuck themselves.

93Ev4Cu.png

Off the subject, but I am on a REAL high today. Yesterday I got to experience schadenfreude at a high level. :laugh: I hate and despise the Packers with every fiber of my soul, especially Aaron Rodgers. Yet I live deep in the heart of Packer country. Yesterday was awesome! But today was even BETTER. ;) :laugh:

Yo Stoney Boy what sayth thus?

Let's see who wins the Super Bowl.

Off the subject, but I am on a REAL high today. Yesterday I got to experience schadenfreude at a high level. :laugh: I hate and despise the Packers with every fiber of my soul, especially Aaron Rodgers. Yet I live deep in the heart of Packer country. Yesterday was awesome! But today was even BETTER. ;) :laugh:

Want to bet? Hedge it? I don't like football but I can bet. ;)

bEin0Yw.png

Back