Steve Bannon says he has no regrets as he heads to prison

signalmankenneth

Verified User
No regrets, just don't drop the soap fat boy?!! It looks like Bannon won't be doing any campaigning for Trump, four months in prison is the end of October?!!:)

On Monday, Steve Bannon will be behind bars in federal prison, but the ex-Trump White House adviser said Friday he's feeling great and has no regrets about defying Congress to avoid talking about his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

In fact, Bannon told ABC "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl that he considers himself a "political prisoner" and that his four-month sentence will only make his influence grow. "I'm a political prisoner ... It won't change me. It will not suppress my voice. My voice will not be suppressed when I'm there," he told Karl.

Bannon is set to report to federal prison on Monday after the Supreme Court denied a request Friday to remain out of prison while he continues to appeal his contempt of Congress conviction.

Bannon was sentenced to four months in prison in October 2022 after being found guilty of defying a subpoena from the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Read more:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/steve-bannon-regrets-heads-prison/story?id=111519252
1719702086696.png

You must know Bannon started a fund to build wall and looted it. He is the kind of guy you like, no ethics and morals. He has not faced those charges yet. I suppose if Trump gets back in he can pardon him again. You will agree with that.
Insignificant in the scheme of significance.

You must know Bannon started a fund to build wall and looted it. He is the kind of guy you like, no ethics and morals. He has not faced those charges yet. I suppose if Trump gets back in he can pardon him again. You will agree with that.
Yeah, the guy stole from his supporters, that’s as low as you can go!

The wall is effective... The trump policies were effective... And nothing Joe has done has been in the least effective... Quite the opposite... It's going to take years for America to repair all the damage that he's done... Change cannot come soon enough...

Back