Steve Wilkos crosses the line

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Today, he was rude and disrespectful towards an audience member for disagreeing with him. The episode was about a deadbeat drug-addict mom who didn't see her son in 7 years. Steve asked her why she didn't see him and she said it was because she was homeless and addicted to drugs for 3 years. Who knows what happened in the other 4 years but Steve asked the audience if they thought it was a good excuse or not and everyone said no but one woman. So Steve told her to come down and explain why. She said a kid should not be raised by a drug-addict and Steve told her off. I have to admit that a child is better off alone than with a meth-addict. But I don't think that's a good excuse.The idiot mother shouldn't do drugs if she cliams to love her son and that's no reason to ditch the kid. Steve treated her just like he did the moron on stage. This audience member did nothing wrong unlike the meth-addict. She was guilty of nothing but you couldn't tell the difference if you saw the clip. He went way over the line here! The guy's a bully. Not because he yells at pedophiles and crack whores, but because he treats people that disagree with him the same way he treats pedophiles. He's putting them in the same category as monsters just because they disagree with him. What an asshole!

I like him too.

Im surprized Cawako would stoop to insults like that.

I also agree with Damo, Who?

Ah, no wonder. It's daytime TV. Only people who just got out of school have time for that.

It comes on the MyNetwork TV show in Florida at 11PM on weeknights.

Who is Wilkos? Up until last night, he was someone I agreed with but now think he's an asshole for treating innocent people like the idiots on stage.

Back