Still best and no one to touch 'em

Lowaicue

英語在香港
The British Broadcasting Corporation has secured the TV, radio and internet rights to all the Olympic games to 2020! That's the British. You know, that little no count place whose asses you saved. Anyway we haven't much need for donkeys or even mules now, but thanks anyway.

The British Broadcasting Corporation has secured the TV, radio and internet rights to all the Olympic games to 2020! That's the British. You know, that little no count place whose asses you saved. Anyway we haven't much need for donkeys or even mules now, but thanks anyway.

Its hard to argue against the claim that the BBC is the best.

You lot are just barely passed donkeys, seeing as how you still drive on the wrong side of the road.

Do you mean, 'You lot HAVE just barely passed donkeys?' Do you watch donkeys to see who passes them? Quite a big job for a little boy. I think we were driving on the correct side of the road before you had a country, let alone roads.

Do you mean, 'You lot HAVE just barely passed donkeys?' Do you watch donkeys to see who passes them? Quite a big job for a little boy. I think we were driving on the correct side of the road before you had a country, let alone roads.

Your version would certainly give it that context, although I'd wager that most Englishmen would have said "have" rather than "are," so it's a fair point. I would just set-up a camera to do the work for me.

IS BEST THAT ENGLAND CAN DO? GET SOLO COVERAGE OF OTHER NATIONS WINNING GLORIOUS MEDALS FOR HOMELAND, WHILE THEY SIT AT HOME AND LOSE? IVAN HOPES YOU GET GOOD PICTURE OF RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN TEAM, SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT WINNER LOOKS LIKE. MAYBE HAVE EXAMPLE TO LOOK UP AT BEFORE YOU GO HOME AND CRY GIRLY TEARS OF SHAME THAT NO WINNER WANTS YOUR PUSSY HOLE.

Back