Stock challenge First week Over

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Overall im disappointed with my performance besides my Chapdog 1 Solar portfolio. I should be moving up rank again today with ESLR up over 8%.

Chapdog 1
$1,128,067.46 (+12.8%)
Rank 3332

Chapdog 2
$1,059,624.21 (+6.0%)
Rank 41748

Chapdog 3
$1,052,929.41 52,929 (+5.3%)
Rank 54480

Chapdog 4
$1,062,978.63 62,979 (+6.3%)
Rank 36426

Chapdog 5
$1,009,150.61 9,151 (+0.9%)
Rank 239924

I'm in the top 15%, only 92,000 ahead of me. LOL
Been trading my own account more than the game.

i haven't traded anything in the stock challenge. I did pick up 1000 shares of CTDC and was looking at CPSL today tho.

i haven't traded anything in the stock challenge. I did pick up 1000 shares of CTDC and was looking at CPSL today tho.

My top one is up 13% right now... my previous number one portfolio took it on the chin... it is only up about 5% right now....

Week 1 Prize Winner

Fellow trader James Fox had the highest percentage gain from Monday, May 12th through Friday, May 16th. He's won 2 tickets to Game 3 of the MLB World Series! Let's get personal with James Fox and gain some insight on this winner's trading strategy

Q: Occupation?
A: RV Trailer Sales

Q: Do you trade for business or pleasure?
A: Pleasure

Q: What was your strategy for the week?
A: Focus on energy stocks and earnings.

Q: If you win the grand prize, what will be the first thing you do?
A: Retire

Q: What was the one stock you picked that surprised you?
A: SOLARFUN

Week 1 Prize Winner

Fellow trader James Fox had the highest percentage gain from Monday, May 12th through Friday, May 16th. He's won 2 tickets to Game 3 of the MLB World Series! Let's get personal with James Fox and gain some insight on this winner's trading strategy

Q: Occupation?
A: RV Trailer Sales

Q: Do you trade for business or pleasure?
A: Pleasure

Q: What was your strategy for the week?
A: Focus on energy stocks and earnings.

Q: If you win the grand prize, what will be the first thing you do?
A: Retire

Q: What was the one stock you picked that surprised you?
A: SOLARFUN

I had a feeling that might be one of the stocks in the leaders portfolios. It is up 100% since the start of May.

I would care if their server wasnt so slow. I submitted one full portfolio so far.. im in the top 19% and I did that on Thursday. I also only answered one day of bonuses. If I can't log on in the morning, then I'm not even going to try.

I had a feeling that might be one of the stocks in the leaders portfolios. It is up 100% since the start of May.

yah i assumed solar or other energy was going to be the leader this year. last year was the rebounds on the mortgage companies.

I'm wainting for a horrible day in the market to get back in ENER for the solar.
I can never get in the challange site in the moring, so it'll be a half ass effort from home.

I'm wainting for a horrible day in the market to get back in ENER for the solar.
I can never get in the challange site in the moring, so it'll be a half ass effort from home.

Did you sell ENER? Jump back in man rides not over yet. ESLR also.. Thats our local MA company.. look for big announcements this week.

I did sell ENER, any stock that I trade and get a double digit % gain in less than a month I sell and get back in on dips. Just like playing the monopoly type game. My wife coulda killed me doing our taxes on turbo-tax she had to enter about 250 transactions.

Back