Stolen valor tarnishes real sacrifices made by service members

Earl

By David Vergun

An undisputed American hero

WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Nov. 27, 2013) -- Soldiers in every war have risked their lives to defend America. In many cases, their valor has been above and beyond the call of duty. For their service, they receive Purple Heart Medals for wounds, and for valor they might earn Bronze Star Medals, Silver Star Medals or others.

It may seem hard to fathom, but there are many who claim to have earned medals to which they are not entitled. Others say they've served in combat but never have.

Donald Mason knows this first-hand because he's called these individuals out and exposed their fraud to the public.

Mason served from 2009-2010 as the national commander of the Legion of Valor. The organization was chartered by an Act of Congress in 1955. Today he serves as the commander of the San Antonio chapter of that organization. All 627 members have received the Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross or the Air Force Cross.

We've all seen your idea of military honor, Earl;

th

Good thing he stole it back.

Possibly now that MAGA's are discovering a moral code it will occur them to doubt the valor of a man who abused women and defrauded college students to the tune of $25 million.
The way certain MAGATs here keep hammering on the false "stolen valor" thing reeks of guilt. Reminds me very much of when they repeatedly go after LGBTQ ppl, trying to hide something in their own lives.

Good thing he stole it back.

Possibly now that MAGA's are discovering a moral code it will occur them to doubt the valor of a man who abused women and defrauded college students to the tune of $25 million.
Did you serve, Marty?
Don't think I expected desperation this quickly. The "fake crowd" stuff is amazing.
Did you serve, Marty?

Don't think I expected desperation this quickly. The "fake crowd" stuff is amazing.
Isn't it though? I love it! I'm also laughing at all the Reichwing angst about Harris interviews and press conferences. It's not like they would sit down and actually watch that, esp. since Fox won't show it. Anything to distract from that rambling disaster #TRE45ON delivered from Mar-A-Lardo the other day.. Meanwhile, Harris and Walz have been barnstorming around the country, to enthusiastic and HUGE crowds. :rofl2:

I see pEarl's placing his impotent finger on everything again. Poor pEarl. His desperation is hilarious.

By David Vergun

An undisputed American hero

WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Nov. 27, 2013) -- Soldiers in every war have risked their lives to defend America. In many cases, their valor has been above and beyond the call of duty. For their service, they receive Purple Heart Medals for wounds, and for valor they might earn Bronze Star Medals, Silver Star Medals or others.

It may seem hard to fathom, but there are many who claim to have earned medals to which they are not entitled. Others say they've served in combat but never have.

Donald Mason knows this first-hand because he's called these individuals out and exposed their fraud to the public.

Mason served from 2009-2010 as the national commander of the Legion of Valor. The organization was chartered by an Act of Congress in 1955. Today he serves as the commander of the San Antonio chapter of that organization. All 627 members have received the Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross or the Air Force Cross.
Tim lied...and he broke the creed he took as a non-commissioned officer... https://www.army.mil/values/nco.html

And claims he retired as a Command Sargent Major when he retired as a Master Sargent because he ran out of the military before his commitment was completed because his platoon was being deployed to Iraq. All those awards mean nothing if you cut and run when your nation needs you to go to a war zone.

JD Vance did EXACTLY what his country asked of him and deployed to a War Zone in Iraq.

He must have been very scared to cut a run and to get busted down to a Master Sargent.
Indeed.

J.D. Vance served in a combat zone in a war.

Tim Walz lied about carrying a weapon in war and was never in a combat zone. He was in Italy.

Tim Walz is a valor thief.

Back