Straight up run by idiots

The RNC website has been showing the skyline of Ho Chi Minh city for months as the site of the nomination, instead of the city of Milwaukee.

You just can't fix stupid.
I'd agree that the RNC is generally pretty stupid (maybe corrupt is a more accurate word to use), but is the DNC really any better? Let's take a gander at their "Our History" page, shall we?

It starts off, immediately out of the gate, by failing basic mathematics. "For more than 200 years..." Hmmmmm... If basic mathematics serves me correctly, 2024-1828 = 196 years, which is LESS THAN 200 years, not more than. Then, ignoring all of the subsequent lies mentioned about their party, notice how they start off their party's history with the 1920s and onward? Why don't they mention anything about the first almost 100 years of their existence?? Did they wait 100 years to start doing anything and standing for anything, or do they wish to "memory hole" the first 100 years of their existence for "some odd reason"?

You decide.

Last edited:
I'd agree that the RNC is generally pretty stupid (maybe corrupt is a more accurate word to use), but is the DNC really any better? Let's take a gander at their "Our History" page, shall we?

It starts off, immediately out of the gate, by failing basic mathematics. "For more than 200 years..." Hmmmmm... If basic mathematics serves me correctly, 2024-1828 = 196 years, which is LESS THAN 200 years, not more than. Then, ignoring all of the subsequent lies mentioned about their party, notice how they start off their party's history with the 1920s and onward? Why don't they mention anything about the first almost 100 years of their existence?? Did they wait 100 years to start doing anything and standing for anything, or do they wish to "memory hole" the first 100 years of their existence for "some odd reason"?

You decide.
Hey stop it! You know facts give them headaches. Their imbecilic leader even said they prefer "truth" to facts.

How do you suppose the DNC/Demonkkkrat Party is any better than the RNC/Republican't Party?

In truth, the RNC is effectively a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC at this point. There is no "better" or "worse" (outside of the MAGA movement of working class citizens all across this nation). The DNC and the RNC are both steaming piles of dog shit. I see no sense in arguing whether or not the DNC or the RNC pile is "polished" because a pile of dog shit, whether polished or not, is still a pile of dog shit.

I see no sense in eating and/or rolling around in dog shit. IT STINKS! IT'S GROSS!! IT TASTES LIKE SHIT!! (because it IS shit) ...

How do you suppose the DNC/Demonkkkrat Party is any better than the RNC/Republican't Party?

In truth, the RNC is effectively a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC at this point. There is no "better" or "worse" (outside of the MAGA movement of working class citizens all across this nation). The DNC and the RNC are both steaming piles of dog shit. I see no sense in arguing whether or not the DNC or the RNC pile is "polished" because a pile of dog shit, whether polished or not, is still a pile of dog shit.

I see no sense in eating and/or rolling around in dog shit. IT STINKS! IT'S GROSS!! IT TASTES LIKE SHIT!! (because it IS shit) ...
Democrats are better for everything from the economy to freedom.

And MAGAts are brainwashing victims.

It starts off, immediately out of the gate, by failing basic mathematics. "For more than 200 years..." Hmmmmm... If basic mathematics serves me correctly, 2024-1828 = 196 years, which is LESS THAN 200 years, not more than.
The Democrats trace their roots to the Democratic-Republican Party, so that gives a starting year of 1792. 2024-1792=232 and 232>200.

The Democratic Party is the oldest continuous political party in the world, which makes it odd that the other party calls itself the "Grand Old Party."

Democrats are better for everything from the economy to freedom.

And MAGAts are brainwashing victims.
Gotta break out of that hivemind dude... The Uniparty SUUUUUCKS, no matter which wing you consider to be "Your Team". BTW, neither of them consider you to be their teammate.

Back