Study: False Statements Preceded War; USC only person surprised

I was suprised ? How so ? I did not believe all the mushroom cloud speak before we invaded. And I have basically never believed anything bush said.

Last edited:
Super you do realize there is a whole 30% or so of Americans who still insist even in light of this report that Bush and team never lied?

Super you do realize there is a whole 30% or so of Americans who still insist even in light of this report that Bush and team never lied?

I am not going to say he never lied as I believe all the idiots in DC lie to us. But I am one who do not believe that he lied to us on WMDs. I think he was simply wrong. Unless of course the Dems were all lying to us as well on the issue.

I am not going to say he never lied as I believe all the idiots in DC lie to us. But I am one who do not believe that he lied to us on WMDs. I think he was simply wrong. Unless of course the Dems were all lying to us as well on the issue.

"But I am one who do not believe that he lied to us on WMDs. I think he was simply wrong"

LOL.

BushCo cherry picked, exaggerated, and misled. That is the equivalent of lying. Lying us into war.

I will concur that a number of Democratic senators and congresspersons were complicit in aiding and abetting the lies. Many of them were either too cowardly to challenge them, or they didn't do they're oversight job.

But, its bush's baby. He was the one that led the charge to war, and he was the one who implemented a massive sales job to sell it.

In other words, he Lied just like LBJ lied about the Vietnam war. And LBJ was aided and abetted by senators and congresspersons. Interestingly, in the broad sweep of history, LBJ takes the lions share of the blame, and rightly so, for lying about vietnam. I've actually not heard one republican blame republican senators for the lies that got us into the Vietnam war. History has judged it to be LBJ's baby.

Back