suggestion for damo

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
try not to suck so much at everything you do, i suggest for your own self improvement, you give yourself a neck massage with piano wire, or you can perhaps roll around on the freeway at rushhour while chewing on broken glass.

Last edited:
try not to suck so much at everything you do, i suggest for your own self improvement, you give yourself a neck massage with piano wire, or you can perhaps roll around on the freeway at rushhour while chewing on broken glass.

Geeeeze, the quality of posters here is going downhill fast. What in the hell is wrong with you?

No, I won't consider that. That was much more than an insult, it was from a very sick mind.

We need a Doctor to the OR STAT!!

Doctor, we need you to perform a radical rhino/anal resection! This woman TuTu has her nose so far up Damo's ass, she can already smell what tomorrow's farts smell like!

We need a Doctor to the OR STAT!!

Doctor, we need you to perform a radical rhino/anal resection! This woman TuTu has her nose so far up Damo's ass, she can already smell what tomorrow's farts smell like!
I guess it isn't like telling someone to drink arsenic tea like she did Low?

Isn't death the same result? And she wasn't even Low's man friend.

Geeeeze, the quality of posters here is going downhill fast. What in the hell is wrong with you?
Wow, you must have been sleeping the whole time I have known you and your existence on this board. Consider the friends you keep?

Back