Sun Devil - You a hoops fan at all?

cawacko

If yes Lakers or Clippers? Or maybe you support the best team in the state the G.S. Warriors?!?!?! :)

Lakers baby all the way! G.S Pfft

Ahhh man... I hate the Lakers! lol...

You know you are on the G State bandwagon with Steph Curry! :)

Do you follow the Clippers at all? My high school teammate Jasen Powell is their head trainer and just an absolute stud. Great interview with him here.

Curry is the truth no doubt but I'm a diehard Laker fan since the days of Big Game James....

You're going to hate this but um Koge is the GOAT

Curry is the truth no doubt but I'm a diehard Laker fan since the days of Big Game James....

Sir, I'm going to need you to go ahead and check yourself into the nearest mental hospital for the good of you, your family and society.

I think Fred Sanford speaks for all of us:

fred-sanford-the-big-one-o.gif

Sir, I'm going to need you to go ahead and check yourself into the nearest mental hospital for the good of you, your family and society.

I think Fred Sanford speaks for all of us:

fred-sanford-the-big-one-o.gif

Name one player today better than Kobe and dont say Lebron (pulls out stats sheet)

1) I have never groaned a post on this board; I almost groaned this one

2) The Warriors has a chance to draft Kobe but drafted Todd Fuller from NC State at #11 instead (I think Kobe did say he would only play for the Lakers though)

3) As much as I hate Kobe I do respect today that he has a more old school mentality about the game. I give him credit for his amazing work ethic and he's not out trying to make friends on the court, he wants to bury you.

I loved the Bird vs. Magic days. Hated both teams but loved the rivalry. Didn't watch the NBA until then. Haven't watched it since Jordan. Well, I have watched some of the Thunder's playoff games the past two years.

The obvious answer is Jordan. You just can't touch him. You can debate over Russell, Kareem, Magic, Larry, West, Oscar, Wilt etc. As great as Kobe is he is not Michael Jordan.

Ok as far as accomplishments yea Jordan is up on Kobe but Jordan as great as he was never scored 81 points #FACT

I asked an LA girl about the Clippers and she started laughing. She was like, no one is a Clippers fan, they're the retarded step-children of LA basketball. Of course, I couldn't resist pointing out to her when the Clippers stomped on the Lakers a while back. :D

I asked an LA girl about the Clippers and she started laughing. She was like, no one is a Clippers fan, they're the retarded step-children of LA basketball. Of course, I couldn't resist pointing out to her when the Clippers stomped on the Lakers a while back. :D

Yea so wh y did the coach complain about our banners?

It's not a complaint. It's just that no one had ever said anything before, and he was like, look, it doesn't make sense for us to play home games under Laker regalia, so let's cover it up. Other teams which share stadiums engage in this practice.

It's not a complaint. It's just that no one had ever said anything before, and he was like, look, it doesn't make sense for us to play home games under Laker regalia, so let's cover it up. Other teams which share stadiums engage in this practice.

I understand, but Staples unofficially has been the home of the Lakers (post-forum) for years and we've won championships there so of course fans like me are going to feel a certain way about coaches complaining.

Back