Sunspots absent for over a month. First time in nearly a century

Article:
http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+History+First+Spotless+Month+in+a+Century/article12823.htm

******WARNING*************WARNING*************WARNING*******

Denialist, contrarian viewpoint contained herein. Use responsibly.

******WARNING*************WARNING*************WARNING*******

Interesting and frightening. I'm more afraid of an ice age than I am of global warming.

Burrr--I thought it was getting cold here. I saw a show on TV about the history of ice ages. I can't remeber the name of the show, so sorry about that, but they said--all life on earth is what grew between ice ages. If there is such thing as global warming, it would simply be a slight delay of the inevitable--the next ice age. I don't have time to read articles people post on here--but it sounds like it might claim the same thing?

The only other things that get discussed around here are the election and whether or not aliens are secretly controlling human society...

Don't sweat it--only people who's lives suck will vote for obamie the comie. They are all vicitms ya know--VICTIMS I tell ya!! This crappy country we live in--has to change cause I am a VICTIM!! hehe

I knew it---the lib can't boil water. hehe

Hey--my lib brother can't figure out how to put a round peg in a round hole--so your not alone fella. lol
Again, I grok that this guy has no idea who I am. It's kind of cool to have new people around here. The libs call me uber-righty, the newbie righties call me "lib"...

I am not a liberal. Just an FYI.

Back