Super bowl predictions for 2024

Tinkerpeach

The Chiefs are leading it again with the Eagles following in second place.

Who do you think may upset this picture or do you think it will go as most betters are predicting?

Here are the general odds for the top five.

1. Kansas City Chiefs. +650

2. Philadelphia Eagles +800

3. Buffalo Bills +900

4. San Francisco 49ers +1000

5. Cincinnati Bengals +1100

Cowboys/ Bengals. Cowboys in a tight one......call it 27-24 Dallas. Micah Parsons SB MVP.

Trans ideology will be broadcast...likely in the halftime show.

Fuck you if you dont like it...you will do as you are told.

I generally agree with keeping politics out of the sports forum but the NFL so does not give a fuck what I think and the SB is a national treasure, so I made an exception here.

Hate me if you feel that you must.

The Chiefs are leading it again with the Eagles following in second place.

Who do you think may upset this picture or do you think it will go as most betters are predicting?

Here are the general odds for the top five.

1. Kansas City Chiefs. +650

2. Philadelphia Eagles +800

3. Buffalo Bills +900

4. San Francisco 49ers +1000

5. Cincinnati Bengals +1100

Bengals.

Bungles could get back in, but, we should be able to avoid a Cowgirls appearance.

Barring injury , as is always the case,...the Cowboys have put together a roster that is quite dominant. And they arent done yet ;) What they will do now over the next 3 weeks is sign a couple solid old veterans as DEPTH. Guys that want one last shot at getting a ring and are hungry for it. Locker room leadership guys. In addition to having an uber talented roster they also have a number of young up and comers that will go from being "somewhat" unknown on the nation scene to headliners. These guys are ready to POP.

In no particular order....

Tyler smith...Left Guard. Massive bulldozing guard that is also very athletic. MEAN STREAK too. Will be a pro bowler this year, his second.

Deuce Vaughn...Running back. A big play waiting to happen. The kind of guy where his opponents fans have to hold their breath every time he touches the ball.

Jake Ferguson.... Tight end. Strong blocker, sneaky good receiver with a knack fir the big play. With the type of W.R,s and r.b's Dallas can put on the field at the same time the middle of the field should be WIDE open for him,...a playground.

Sam Williams.....defensive end. Nasty pass rusher who also plays the run with a mean streak. Big play guy. I put the over /under on his sacks this season at 10. Quite good for a second year guy.

Osa Odighizhuwa D.T. Strong athletic tackle . A guy you can win in the trenches with. Playmaker.

Damon Clark.....Rangy linebacker who will pop you in the mouth. Second year guy from LSU. Playmaker.

These are just SOME of the young guys who will explode on the scene this year to say nothing of the established veteran playmakers everyone already knows about.

Shit, I forgot Agent Zero! LOL...Overshown...linebacker. Yeah,...we will be hearing of him too.

Cowboys/ Bengals. Cowboys in a tight one......call it 27-24 Dallas. Micah Parsons SB MVP.

Holy shit - did you see how the San Francisco libs beat the Cowgirls last night? It was a massacre! I wonder if the Cowgirls are required to wear skirts around town this week? So sorry :)

Trans ideology will be broadcast...likely in the halftime show.

Fuck you if you dont like it...you will do as you are told.

You should have just stopped with "Fuck You"! The Trans community is here to stay - they'll be here long after you're gone.

Barring injury , as is always the case,...the Cowboys have put together a roster that is quite dominant. ..... <snip>

All teams are dealing with injuries right now. Let's compare. The Seahawks have several starters down, mostly on Defense.. but they still sacked Jones 10 times and intercepted him a bunch of times as well. Now lets talk about the Cowgirls... did you happen to catch that game.. or should I say.. "bloodbath" last night. How embarrassing for Texas :)

Meanwhile, the Seahawks.. riddled with injuries handed the Giants their asses last Monday. I guess some teams.. can't play though adversity <choke> <cough> Dallas! <choke> <cough> :)

Meanwhile, the Seahawks.. riddled with injuries handed the Giants their asses last Monday. I guess some teams.. can't play though adversity <choke> <cough> Dallas! <choke> <cough> :)

The Giants do suck, though. They were as bad against the Cowgirls as the Cowgirls were against the Niners. It is always nice to see the Seahawks play in Met Life.

The Giants do suck, though. They were as bad against the Cowgirls as the Cowgirls were against the Niners. It is always nice to see the Seahawks play in Met Life.

And then the Seahawks went and broke my heart Sunday against the Bengals. The Defense did their part, but the offense was lame :(

Back