Supercandy..

Jarod

Contributor
REmember when you were hoping for rain on Obama's speech?

Well you got a cat 4 in New Orleans for McCain's speech!

You guys are way too giddy about this. Reminds me of the time a lefty bb poster (I believe it was another board/community) said that the worst thing about 9/11 was the boost it gave Bush in polls.

Is the prayers for rain during Obama's speech really that much worse than the glee with which so many are celebrating Gustov's arrival during the GOP convention?

Religious conservatives claim Katrina was God's omen, punishment for the United States...

Pat Robertson: Katrina linked to legalized abortion...

Hal Lindsey: Katrina proof that "judgment of America has begun"...

Charles Colson: God allowed Katrina to happen to bring attention to lack of preparation for terrorist attack...

Maybe the Republicons had better try to figure out what God means by sending a hurricane during their convention. Betcha it's not a good thing.

Booogggaa boooggga boooggga

glee? Glee? Where, if I could stop the hurricane I would...

I cant, so it is interesting to me to discuss the political ramifications. And I find it interesting to point out the conservatives who were hoping it would rain on Obama's speach in Denver!

glee? Glee? Where, if I could stop the hurricane I would...

I cant, so it is interesting to me to discuss the political ramifications. And I find it interesting to point out the conservatives who were hoping it would rain on Obama's speach in Denver!

I find it interesting to point out the hypocracy of the liberals expressing outrage at the conservatives praying for rain for their convention, and then laughing about the hurricane hitting during the other's convention.

I find the whole notion of political grandstanding concerning an incoming hurricane.

Back