superfreak

I better change this, someone will take it seriously, and then I will never hear the end of it. I thought it was funny though.

he's obviously the better choice. check out my indecision thread. republican hypocrisy at its finest.

Well, and that depends on who you ask.

Yeah this is funny as heck. I first thought Palin was selected to get the womens vote. It turns out to be getting the hetro males's votes :D
Sexy with an automatic rifle and boobies. Darla you sure are right about us males. :clink:

:tv:

I don't hate him rob. I just do not agree with his economic policies.

so you agree with bush's policies which mccain has agreed with over 90% of the time.

tax cuts for the rich??

have you seen the new economic report that unemployment is up at its highest record in 5 years??

People are losing their houses, jobs credit ratings are in the tank. Millions without affordable access to healthcare..

You think those policies of the past republican 8 years are working?? im just trying to figure this out.

Yeah this is funny as heck. I first thought Palin was selected to get the womens vote. It turns out to be getting the hetro males's votes :D
Sexy with an automatic rifle and boobies. Darla you sure are right about us males. :clink:

:tv:
I wouldn't vote for her if she was nekked and holding a Uzi in one hand and a great cigar in the other with a come hither look in her eyes and a personal promise of sex if I did vote for her. She wants 21st century America to look like 20th century communist Romania.

I wouldn't vote for her if she was nekked and holding a Uzi in one hand and a great cigar in the other with a come hither look in her eyes and a personal promise of sex if I did vote for her. She wants 21st century America to look like 20th century communist Romania.

Yeah, but, you're smart. I don't think you're the target demographic soc.

so you agree with bush's policies which mccain has agreed with over 90% of the time.

tax cuts for the rich??

have you seen the new economic report that unemployment is up at its highest record in 5 years??

People are losing their houses, jobs credit ratings are in the tank. Millions without affordable access to healthcare..

You think those policies of the past republican 8 years are working?? im just trying to figure this out.

LMAO... so you want me to address the leftwing talkign points?

Why are people losing their homes rob? You think it is because of Bush policies?

Or could it be that Glass Steagall was dismantled... which was almost all signed by Billy Clinton. That coupled with the Fair lending act... signed by Billy Clinton in 1995 and the irresponsible borrowing and lending by individuals and lenders kind of sealed the fate.

Credit ratings being in the tank is not tied to Bush or any other politician... it is tied to the "I want everything now" mentality of our populace.

The so called tax cuts for the rich is BS rob. The introduction of the 10% tax bracket, the expansion of the 15%, 25% and 28% brackets means that everyone got tax cuts. In raw dollar terms, of course the top brackets will get the most dollars back... they pay the bulk of the taxes. When the top 50% pay 97% of the personal income taxes, it is quite hard to give much back to the bottom 50%.

crock of shit alert.....

Yeah the dismantling of glass steagal signed by clinton with a republican controlled congress I think. However as I recall this is not the only enabler for this meltdown.

Back