Supporters are upset, trump admits he lost.

Didn't the first troll Thread about this work out? Or are you just padding the numbers?;)

Are you not embarrassed?
That your first troll thread on this isn't it going anywhere ? Not at all...;) By the way he looked great last night and had a fantastic town hall... She bussed people in and looked and sounded awful... The ones sitting behind her were obviously bored... they weren't payng attention at all...lol...

That your first troll thread on this isn't it going anywhere ? Not at all...;) By the way he looked great last night and had a fantastic town hall... She bussed people in and looked and sounded awful... The ones sitting behind her were obviously bored... they weren't payng attention at all...lol...
Are you not embarrassed that you fell for trumps big lie?

It adds to your silliness and poor reputation that you pretend not to understand the question. You are not a serious person.

Are you not embarrassed that you fell for trumps big lie?

It adds to your silliness and poor reputation that you pretend not to understand the question. You are not a serious person.
What lie? I'm always serious..

Were they nodding off and walking out a la Trump rallies? Anyway, if you're unlikely characterization happens to be accurate it was a very different sort of Harris event. They normally are marked by the enthusiasm Trump once had the touch for.

Were they nodding off and walking out a la Trump rallies? Anyway, if you're unlikely characterization happens to be accurate it was a very different sort of Harris event. They normally are marked by the enthusiasm Trump once had the touch for.
Spend twenty bucks, buy an English Grammar book and read the chapter on the improper use of contractions, Marty.

Poor Marty.

Spend twenty bucks, buy an English Grammar book and read the chapter on the improper use of contractions, Marty.

Poor Marty.

Try to tell the difference between a careless word choice and a contraction. You can do it for free on line. I meant "your".

They were not paying attention that's for sure... Maybe that bored look was sleepy...lol... She really?
Didn't have anything to say that they were interested in I guess... No celebrity appearances... that must have been it... The town hall last night was very enthusiastic....

They were not paying attention that's for sure... Maybe that bored look was sleepy...lol... She really?
Didn't have anything to say that they were interested in I guess... No celebrity appearances... that must have been it... The town hall last night was very enthusiastic....
In the segment on the news this morning she was on fire and so were they.

In the segment on the news this morning she was on fire and so were they.
Not that I saw... I'm sure the news cherry picked a couple of joyous times...lol... Her honeymoon is ovah...;) You really can't want her in charge of this country .. I read your posts....You're too smart for that...;)

You got played!

How embarrassing for trumppers.
And the mask slips just a little bit.....

Trump acknowledges losing the 2020 election 'by a whisker'

giphy.gif

Once again, the Neo-Nazis have said trump went too far... trump was still fine with the Neo-Nazis.

Back