Supreme Court turns down boy killer's appeal

See:

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=10178"]12-year old PREDATOR pWNt - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

"About on the streets" is a ridiculous way to put it, and one of the most annoying things I hear from conservatives these days.

1. He was 12.
2. The medicine he was taking was disturbing his psyche.

No one's saying that he has no responsibility, but his age and the medicine certainly do reduce his personal culpability. A 30-year sentence is too severe.

"About on the streets" is a ridiculous way to put it, and one of the most annoying things I hear from conservatives these days.

1. He was 12.
2. The medicine he was taking was disturbing his psyche.

No one's saying that he has no responsibility, but his age and the medicine certainly do reduce his personal culpability. A 30-year sentence is too severe.
I see you are bitter. You better go and buy a gun, I've heard from a relatively good source that it helps.

There aren't even things you could call "streets" in South Carolina. It's not like he's a hardened gang member who we're trying to let out on the prowl again.

Yeah and a 14 yr old shot my friends son in the back of the head in a premeditated ambush.

I don't want em loose.

Better get another, you are real bitter. Take it to church, I've heard that is also where bitter people turn.

I give this attempt at troll humor a 2. I mean you're not even incorporating man bo 0bs into your schtick. Its just not funny.

Hey works better to just dig up a gasline beside the church and wait for it to go boom.
Darn locator services.

Back