Suprise! I'm Pregnant...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335675,00.html

Alaska Governor Announces She's 7 Months Pregnant

JUNEAU, Alaska — Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband are expecting their fifth child in May, she announced Wednesday.

Palin, 44, who just three months ago was modeling for the fashion magazine Vogue, doesn't look seven months pregnant.

"I will be delivering an addition to the first family," Palin told a stunned group of reporters.

The Republican governor, now in her second year as Alaska's chief executive, said she does not believe the pregnancy will affect her ability to run the state. Palin has been mentioned as a potential running mate on the Republican presidential ticket.

More at link...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335675,00.html

Alaska Governor Announces She's 7 Months Pregnant

JUNEAU, Alaska — Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband are expecting their fifth child in May, she announced Wednesday.

Palin, 44, who just three months ago was modeling for the fashion magazine Vogue, doesn't look seven months pregnant.

"I will be delivering an addition to the first family," Palin told a stunned group of reporters.

The Republican governor, now in her second year as Alaska's chief executive, said she does not believe the pregnancy will affect her ability to run the state. Palin has been mentioned as a potential running mate on the Republican presidential ticket.

More at link...

Seriously, I thought this thread might be about Darla when I saw the headline. My stomach nearly dropped.

Seriously, I thought this thread might be about Darla when I saw the headline. My stomach nearly dropped.

You thought Darla got Damo pregnant?

I've got to pay more attention to the goings on on this board.

LOL.

Why would I be announcing Darla's pregnancy in any way? I think if she did get pregnant it would quietly be "taken care of" in the first trimester long before I ever heard of it.

LOL.

Why would I be announcing Darla's pregnancy in any way? I think if she did get pregnant it would quietly be "taken care of" in the first trimester long before I ever heard of it.

I hadn't seen you started the thread. I just saw the I'm pregnant. For whatever reason my mind just thought of Darla.

This is without a doubt the weirdest thread. Cawacko why would you think Damo would be announcing my pregnancy, and Damo, what would make you say that if I were pregnant I would quietly “take care of it”?

I guess there is only one conclusion to be made from this kind of weirdness when it comes from men. You both want me.

This is without a doubt the weirdest thread. Cawacko why would you think Damo would be announcing my pregnancy, and Damo, what would make you say that if I were pregnant I would quietly “take care of it”?

I guess there is only one conclusion to be made from this kind of weirdness when it comes from men. You both want me.

they will have to get past me first! :bleh:

Because you have made it clear you don't want any kids. Several times, on this board, before my eyes...

That and the several abortions a year you appropriately brag about. One of the leading warriors in the "War on Children!" (Bumperstickers forthcoming in the near future).

I didn't see that Damo had started the thread. I just saw "I'm pregnant" and you were the first to come to mind.

So yes it probably means I want you.

Because you have made it clear you don't want any kids. Several times, on this board, before my eyes...

That and the several abortions a year you appropriately brag about. One of the leading warriors in the "War on Children!" (Bumperstickers forthcoming in the near future).

Are you getting her confused with me?

Back