SURPRISE!

jollie

Cypress
"Superstar"(of WHAT? Lobotomy Patients?)
My Location

Quote:
THE TAPE WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW, AND IT SHOWS MICHELLE OBAMA(with Barack obviously in attendance), IT SHOWS MICHELLE AT THE "PULPIT" OF THE CHURCH, TALKING ABOUT "FIGHTING WHITEY", and "THE EVIL OF WHITEY!"
Hey, I thought Barack said,"Gee, We DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RACIST, WHITE-HATING RHETORIC", WE'VE NEVER HEARD THAT KIND OF STUFF"Haaaaaaahahahahaha!

okay, its tomorrow.

Where's the tape?

jollie

Don't worry about the tape yet, Cypress. We've changed plans. We've "moved up" the Date of Disclosure, to when it will do the MOST DAMAGE, Haaahaha! Don't you KNOW, it's an Old Democrap Trick!

We have decided to HOLD it, until about, say, last week in October. I think the Democraps call it an "October Surpise, Bwaaaaahahahahaha!

SURPRISE!

:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

I can't WAIT, until Halloween, THIS year, Haaaahahaha! I hear they're ALREADY selling T-shirts, with Obama's face, with a Hammer and Sickle, on a Background of RED, the Soviet Communist Flag, Haaahaha! Maybe Obama will like that BETTER, than the AMERICAN Flag. At least that's what his Past Actions show., Haha!

Anybody else troubles by the use of capitals in jollie's posts? It fucking creeps me out. Capitalizing "Background?" What the fuck is that about? "Past Actions?" "Date of Disclosure?"

Ugh . . . what a twisted fucker.

Back