Swing states

And tomorrow there will be another poll, and the next day, and the day after that, ……….

You should know from 2022, the polls, especially this far out, aren’t as telling as some project, plus, as we have seen in the past, all national races tighten up as we get closer to Election Day.

Yup, polls have been pretty "Trumpy"... Liberals are even worried about how well Trump is polling, which means that Trump must be polling above their margin of fraud and explains why liberals are currently trying to bankrupt and jail him.

Of course, polls don't mean much of anything when it comes down to it, but still funny to watch liberals throw a hissy fit about them nonetheless.

And tomorrow there will be another poll, and the next day, and the day after that, ……….

You should know from 2022, the polls, especially this far out, aren’t as telling as some project, plus, as we have seen in the past, all national races tighten up as we get closer to Election Day.
Whenever you need to tell yourself to cope. Ohhhhhh scaryyyyy pollssssss oh nooooo

Yup, polls have been pretty "Trumpy"... Liberals are even worried about how well Trump is polling, which means that Trump must be polling above their margin of fraud and explains why liberals are currently trying to bankrupt and jail him.

Of course, polls don't mean much of anything when it comes down to it, but still funny to watch liberals throw a hissy fit about them nonetheless.
I hate to disagree with your sentiment, but I still have not seen any legislation passed or any action taken to prevent the next election from being stolen just as the previous one was. The Democrats were so desperate that they actually dared to steal the election as a last resort. It worked. What's to stop them from doing the same thing this time, now that they are even more desperate and know how to do it? The DNC has probably already worked out all the kinks.

Why do you believe, that when the polls close, that every media outlet somehow won't remind us how we simply can't call the winner yet, even though we have 95% reporting and Trump is way ahead, because we have to begin the long, slow process of printing/stuffing/shredding ... I mean "counting" mail-in votes over the next few days until Trump's count is much lower than it is now and Biden's NEW count finally reaches the point that it is one more than Trump's count ... THEN we'll be able to call it!

Biden wins and We the People lose if we don't fix the rig, and the rig is in. When this happens, are you going to be surprised, somehow?

What do you think about this poll?

A Gallup Poll released this week showed that, for the first time since the last decade, Americans now believe immigration to be the most important issue facing the United States. A separate survey earlier in February by the Pew Research Center survey showed 80% of Americans believe the government is doing a bad job dealing with the large number of migrants at the border.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...rder-fight-further-into-spotlight/ar-BB1j83MA

I hate to disagree with your sentiment, but I still have not seen any legislation passed or any action taken to prevent the next election from being stolen just as the previous one was. The Democrats were so desperate that they actually dared to steal the election as a last resort. It worked. What's to stop them from doing the same thing this time, now that they are even more desperate and know how to do it? The DNC has probably already worked out all the kinks.
I don't think that much of anything is going to stop them from attempting another steal, as I think that they cheat during every cycle at least to some extent (and legislation against it doesn't stop them either), but I also think that such cheating can only be done to X extent (e.g. only so many names on the voter rolls) without raising too many red flags and removing all plausible deniability of election theft occurring (at least in the mind of any somewhat thinking person).

Why do you believe, that when the polls close, that every media outlet somehow won't remind us how we simply can't call the winner yet, even though we have 95% reporting and Trump is way ahead, because we have to begin the long, slow process of printing/stuffing/shredding ... I mean "counting" mail-in votes over the next few days until Trump's count is much lower than it is now and Biden's NEW count finally reaches the point that it is one more than Trump's count ... THEN we'll be able to call it!
Oh I agree. They'll DEFINITELY slow walk it. They would never project Trump to be the winner, even a week after (s)election day, no matter how far ahead he happened to be that night (or a week from that night). They would immediately (if not preemptively) accuse HIM of election fraud (insert more lawfare) before they would ever accept him as the rightful winner of any 2024 election. There would then be A LOT of "lame duck" scrambling to reduce his executive power as much as possible no matter how unconstitutional it may be.

Biden wins and We the People lose if we don't fix the rig, and the rig is in. When this happens, are you going to be surprised, somehow?
After 2020, nothing would surprise me anymore. Yet, I do think that the Dems are in an uncomfortable place right now. I still think that they will end up replacing Biden at the DNC convention due to health reasons (even though they don't really want to replace him because he's somehow their best candidate this cycle).

For the record, I do think that We The People are fucked even IF Trump overcomes The Machine™ and steps foot in the White House again. There's dark days ahead no matter who happens to get in there.

The liberals threw no hissy fits. The ones who responded simply said there are lots of polls and this is just another one. GFM is a bit daft. He apparently cannot read.

The liberals throw all the hissy fits. The ones who responded smartly said that there are lots of polls and this is yet another one that triggers lefties. I am very daft. I cannot read.
You're starting to get the hang of it now.

Back