T Boone's green scam

There's nothing wrong with wind power. What you're showing us is a great example of someone using predatory capitalism to steal from the rest of us.

You know what IBDumb, I doubt you even get the gist of the story, so I'm sorry I posted soemthing you clearly have no chance of understanding.

Did you even read about the water? The wind plan is a cover.

Yes, I read the whole story. What's wrong with wind energy again? The problem here isn't wind energy. It's the fact that this guy is trying to use it as a cover for decimating an aquifer and taking land from people using eminent domain. And he couldn't have done that without the help of the Texas legislature, to whom he made generous campaign contributions.

Yeah, and if it weren't for the green energy part attached to it, nobody would be falling for the plan. In today's trendy green world, all people see are the windmills.

It's like religion... like having god's blessing. Just promote yourself as green, and you can get away with just about anything.

So green energy is responsible for this guy's greedy predatory capitalism? You're retarded.

If it wasn't green energy, it would be something else. What do you suggest the solution should be? Get rid of green energy so greedy people can't use it as a cover for exploiting natural resources?

So green energy is responsible for this guy's greedy predatory capitalism? You're retarded.

If it wasn't green energy, it would be something else. What do you suggest the solution should be? Get rid of green energy so greedy people can't use it as a cover for exploiting natural resources?
God damn, you're dense. The greenwash is what allowed him to float the scam. Nothing wrong with wind power, but when you use that carrot on a stick to draw attention away from an alterior motive, it's greenwashing.

The solution is to NOT BE FOOLED BY PEOPLE USING "GREEN" AS A COVER

Thanks for admitting there's nothing wrong with wind power... and it may very well save the planet, among other things.

We just have to watch out for rich conservatives like T-Boone from killing us first with predatory capitalism.

Thanks for admitting there's nothing wrong with wind power... and it may very well save the planet, among other things.

Sure. So long as the water you survive on isn't being jacked all to hell by Boone's windmills.

"Very may well save the planet" is quite an exaggeration. It won't even save this nation.

But I'm curious, what about all the horny toads and grackles and snakes and other life that's being displaced by Boone's machines? Where are the environmentalists on THAT?

Or is it okay to disrupt the environment so long as it's for something labelled "green" as opposed to tapping the 85% of our natural oil resources which apparently will destroy the world as we know it?

Back