TACTICS of the Chosen Poison.

wolfspinne

Verified User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I often wonder in the midst of all this blather about the Constitution , democratic principles , and protection

of individual rights etc. ;has anyone bothered to ask the American people for their opinions as to the legality or appropriateness of all the social legislation that has been passed, and forced down our throats ,these past 50 years?

Has anyone even bothered to ask the american people to vote on these issues before passing them into law?

If not ,how can we call the government of this country as being founded on democratic principles [ a republic]and not a judeo-marxist dictatorship?

What right does the federal government have to force me into selling my home to someone I don't want to?

What right do the criminal politicians have to tell me what school I have to send my kids to? Why must I send my kids to a school that's filled with African-American students? Why must I put their safety at risk by sending them to a school that' is filled with young criminals?

If I own my own business ,why does the government feel it has a right to tell me who I have to hire?

If I owned a restaurant ,what business does the government have telling me who I must serve at the counter?
If the jewish controlled congress can force me to serve someone against my will then does that make for involuntary servitude which was banned with EMANCIPATION?

Is the white race community the new COLORED PEOPLE of america?

Why does the jewish congress treat the white race in america as if we were nothing but a bunch of useless CAPETOWN COLOREDS?

This of course was deliberately planned by the jewish parasites who took on the mantle of civil rights proponents; not to improve the lot of the negro in america but as an opportunity to destroy the moral fibre of the nation and the white race in particular. THE JEW SAW HIS CHANCE AND HE TOOK IT!

STOP FORCING ME TO ASSOCIATE WITH BLACKS ,LATINOS ,ORIENTALS ,JEWS , HINDUS SOUTH SEA ISLANDERS, AND ALL THE OTHER SURPLUS POPULATION.!

Are we a free people or no?

Obviously individual freedoms mean nothing to you. They are merely the wall behind which you, in your cowardice, hide.

The individual means nothing ,,nada!

So you want no individual freedoms, but you will whine at the first opportunity if your freedoms are taken.

But suppose, but some huge mistake, the races you despise were suddenly subjugated under the white race. Why would those in power allow you to do anything? You have accomplished nothing, so you add absolutely no value to your race. You would be tossed aside faster than minorities because you have failed to live up to your race's potential.

Once again, you have failed.

Wolfy - you can send your children to a school of your choice. You can send them to any private school, you can home school them, and if you don't like the local school, you can apply to a different school. I had friends who lived outside my district, but chose to come to my school, anyway.

Wolfspineless, you have posted more lies than anyone I have seen.

If you want to talk "truth", you have very little standing here.

Wolfspineless, you have posted more lies than anyone I have seen.

If you want to talk "truth", you have very little standing here.

I honestly think that you, and others here, are not capable of having an intelligent conversation. You are too biased. but your depravity shows.

I honestly think that you, and others here, are not capable of having an intelligent conversation. You are too biased. but your depravity shows.

You have lied with your claim that most blacks cannot read.

You have lied with your claim that most blacks are violent criminals.

You have lied with your claim that most black men are serial rapists.

You have lied with your claim that Eichmann was convicted with bogus evidence.

I can have an intelligent conversation. But I only do so with people who do not lie regularly.

You have lied with your claim that most blacks cannot read.

You have lied with your claim that most blacks are violent criminals.

You have lied with your claim that most black men are serial rapists.

You have lied with your claim that Eichmann was convicted with bogus evidence.

I can have an intelligent conversation. But I only do so with people who do not lie regularly.

Next time ,ask a black to read you something from the editorial page of your local paper. and see for yourself. I Tell the truth!!

Next time ,ask a black to read you something from the editorial page of your local paper. and see for yourself. I Tell the truth!!

How about I give you a link to a group celebrating "Black Press Week"? http://www.lasentinel.net/NNPA-Celebrates-Black-Press-Week.html

Rather than have a black read from the editorial page, how about you go there and see the names of black newspaper editors who write the editorial page?

So yeah, your claims are bullshit.

There are blacks functioning as professional ,but where are the geniuses ????. Oh excuse me, forgot about ray charles and stevie wonder.

There are blacks functioning as professional ,but where are the geniuses ????. Oh excuse me, forgot about ray charles and stevie wonder.

You said most blacks can't read. The fact that there is an organization of black newspaper editors pretty much shoots that down. Your claim is bogus as hell.

Back