Take the Global Warming Test

It is a farce. It's a right wing propaganda farce. Anthropogenic climactic change has sound scientific evidence supporting it. Ignore that at your own risk.

produce it, warmer!

lets see what you got, idiot?

Do you even read the news about the IPCC?
They're a fucking fraud!

LOL you are top notch retard material.

Stopped as soon as I realized it was denier propaganda.

Me too. So I looked up author - is he a civil servant or a corporate tool? Taking care of the planet is just a good thing.

Monte Hieb Mining Engineer

Monte Hieb is the author of several popular web pages skeptical of Anthropogenic Global Warming, serving as a evangelist for the viewpoint (he does not state his qualification in climatology or a related science). He is an employee at the West Virginia Office of Miner’s Health, Safety, and Training.

Me too. So I looked up author - is he a civil servant or a corporate tool? Taking care of the planet is just a good thing.

Monte Hieb is the author of several popular web pages skeptical of Anthropogenic Global Warming, serving as a evangelist for the viewpoint (he does not state his qualification in climatology or a related science). He is an employee at the West Virginia Office of Miner’s Health, Safety, and Training.
When you can't dispute the facts, attack the messenger.:palm:

do a search on Phil Jones, Mike Mann, and Keith Briffa, you bloviating douchebag

Hey better yet, you warmer idiot, why don't you do a search on the IPCC head and how the dude fucking lied about knowing about the glacier fuckup. And how about the amazon bullshit, too? You warmers are truly amazing. Just like religious nutters. LOL fuck you!

When you can't dispute the facts, attack the messenger.:palm:

They always look past the same behavior when they agree with it. Just look at Gavin Schmidt and RealClimate connections. Fucking joke. That asshole got paid USA tax dollars to post biased shit on his personal site during hours when he was getting paid to work. Check his logs at NASA and you'll see he violated the law.

They always look past the same behavior when they agree with it. Just look at Gavin Schmidt and RealClimate connections. Fucking joke. That asshole got paid USA tax dollars to post biased shit on his personal site during hours when he was getting paid to work. Check his logs at NASA and you'll see he violated the law.
Liberals are hypocrites? Say it ain't so! :clink:

You sure are smart, Yurt!

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
-Bill Cosby-

I remember when I first saw Catherine as the "bad-girl" in The Phantom. She was way hot, but mostly went un-noticed until Zorro. I wish she'd sleep with me (a guy many years younger than her) instead of Michael Douglass (practically her dad).
-Threedee-

You sure are smart, Yurt.

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
-Bill Cosby-

I remember when I first saw Catherine as the "bad-girl" in The Phantom. She was way hot, but mostly went un-noticed until Zorro. I wish she'd sleep with me (a guy many years younger than her) instead of Michael Douglass (practically her dad).
-Threedee-

Back