Taking back Texas, then the rest of the nation

It would be interesting as hell to see what would happen to Texas if she were elected. Let's be honest here. The Governor of Texaas is probably the least powerfull chief executive of any State in the Union. Could she lead such an agenda through the Texas Legislature? I doubt it but lets assume she could. What would there results be?

I'm sure the Libertarians would argue peace and prosperity for one and all.

I'd argue that it would place Texas on the verge of economic collapse and legal chaos. Constitutional literalism is probably the surest way to wreck a government.

It would be interesting as hell to see what would happen to Texas if she were elected. Let's be honest here. The Governor of Texaas is probably the least powerfull chief executive of any State in the Union. Could she lead such an agenda through the Texas Legislature? I doubt it but lets assume she could. What would there results be?

I'm sure the Libertarians would argue peace and prosperity for one and all.

I'd argue that it would place Texas on the verge of economic collapse and legal chaos. Constitutional literalism is probably the surest way to wreck a government.

Whats making little news here, except for some local stations, is the legislative races where incumbents are dangerously close to being ousted. If even 1/3rd of the current incumbents lose their seats, TX is in for big changes. I doubt very seriously your predictions of economic collapse. TX is one of the more economically stable states in the union.

Legal chaos? good god, I hope so. For too damn long here, the courts have followed the federal bench's and handed the state far too much power. It's time to take it back.

Constitutional literalism is probably the surest way to wreck a government.

wow. I can't believe I missed this dictatorial piece of crap statement. you're obviously under the mistaken impression that this country and it's constitution was written by the government and that your rights and freedoms are given to you by that same government. It's no wonder you can't comprehend what real freedom is.

wow. I can't believe I missed this dictatorial piece of crap statement. you're obviously under the mistaken impression that this country and it's constitution was written by the government and that your rights and freedoms are given to you by that same government. It's no wonder you can't comprehend what real freedom is.
No. I'm under the impression that literalist fanatics can fuck up a wet dream.

Back