Tea Partiers are more educated than the public as a whole?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
42310sjan.jpg

129158480289947587.jpg

johnny-depp-as-mad-hatter.jpg

If you have never been to your local TEA party, you should check one out. There should be 4 to 6 of them in your local area per year--getting pretty popular--despite insults from people who's education is derived from guys like Richard Eli and German economics, who, with many other German based professors came to Johns Hopkins University in the late 1800's---"To change the American mind". FDR was a student of Richard Eli at John Hopkins University.

If you come to a TEA party, please refrain from insults and violence, and make sure you don't leave any garbage on the grounds--just talk with your American brothers and sisters to see how many do things, like run small business, pay taxes, have families to worry about and have real skills that should earn wealth in the USA.

The level of todays acedimic education may not be present at your local TEA party, but I bet they know more about the Constitution that gave all humans this gift of individual liberty.

T.E.A. stands for "Traditionally Educated Americans". We all trusted our teachers, but we went to two different schools folks.

I was taught that I was more free than anyboy else in any other nation, and I could be what ever I wanted to be as I grew up and grew older. I was also told I had as good of a chance as anybody else. Even today--that is true. If I wanted to earn more--may be I should have done something differently with my life.

Today---public school students are considered "The workers of tomarrow" by their teachers, and teach the collective instead of individual opportunity and liberty in the USA.

May be--if the statists get their way in the USA---manufacturing will once again return, but for dirt poor labor costs (and I know a 29 year old dentist in Europe that makes less then $12,000/year with full time work--(US currancy)-if you want to realize your dwindling opportunity in health care). Won't those "cup stacking kids" in our schools make great assembly line workers 10 or 20 years from now? Just a thought---but I know how the statist thinks. They think human beings are the only living entity on Earth that are too stupid to take care of themselves. Personally--I find that insulting also.

We will believe anything teachers teach us---to a point. But I had teachers named Smith and Taylor---not Lennon and Marx.

Hey---The Nazi party could not beat us with bombs---so they came here to teach our children to despise our own nation. Ever get the feeling you have been used to support the managed decline of the USA? All you really have to do is look at the results of citizen prosperity through out world history---and try to think of a global motive to stop their citizens (like my Grand Parents from Europe) from moving to "The land of opportunity".

I think it is just human nature to be envious of other people wealth. But there are basically two different kinds of envy. The good kind makes us compete with eachother to build up a society---but the bad envy is justifying taking from others who have earned more. That envy can, and has destroyed societies. I think todays collectivists teachers know the real results---but they promise to get it right this time. To semi quote a goofy hollywood moron---"Show me the money professor!"

I think we know how to do better than any of their results---because we did it before.

May be that is why the USA has a global target on it's back? You bet.

Last edited:
Back