Tea Party losers locked in a cat fight?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Neither one is a viable candidate, but this is too funny...

Ed Rollins claims the Minnesota tea party heroine is just as cute but twice as smart as her competition from Alaska

The story of Bachmann "taking on" Palin would've been inevitable even if Bachmann strategist Ed Rollins hadn't begun directly drawing contrasts between the two.

First, Rollins accused Palin of being unserious, and he pointed out that Palin quit her job, while Bachmann is still an elected official.

Rollins laid out the Bachmann campaign's official anti-Palin message: Bachmann is smarter than Palin but just as adorable:
Rollins said “People are going to say, ‘I gotta make a choice and go with the intelligent woman who’s every bit as attractive.’”

Meow! Rowr!

Let the battle of the hopeless losers begin!

Cartoon-Palin-Bachmann-Joke.gif

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/06/08/bachmann_palin

A loser is someone who doesn't work and sucks on their parents tits.

While the tea party people are people who work and pay taxes and kicked a lot of marxist out of congress in the last election.

Be a man and get a job.

A loser is someone who doesn't work and sucks on their parents tits. While the tea party people are people who work and pay taxes and kicked a lot of marxist out of congress in the last election. Be a man and get a job.

Now there's some serious debate, directly in the current vein of "civil discourse" that we've heard so much about... I'm proud of you....

Wow, that's weak. Can't refute the opinion, pretend that she didn't provide a link? I don't know what you are reaching for here, I just know that you didn't get your mitts on it yet.

Let's pretend that Dalai Damocles is fair and equitable, just for a moment....

Back