Team USA!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Team USA wins Women’s World Cup. Rapino has a huge tournament and wins the Golden Boot in addition to a gold medal as Champion.

Rapino is definitely a top candidate for SI’s Sportsman of the year.

The whole team was three deep in talent and was just in a class of its own. One of the Most dominant professional sports team ever. Our bench warmers could have won this tournament.

Congratulations team USA!

Also...the Dutch goalie. We need to invite her to the US and naturalize her as a citizen so she can play for our team. What performance. The score doesn’t show how badly the USA beat the Netherlands. Team USA dominated in pretty much all categories of play but the Dutch goalie time after time kept them in the game for 75 minutes.

Also...the Dutch goalie. We need to invite her to the US and naturalize her as a citizen so she can play for our team. What performance. The score doesn’t show how badly the USA beat the Netherlands. Team USA dominated in pretty much all categories of play but the Dutch goalie time after time kept them in the game for 75 minutes.

Well, I was initially disappointed to not see Hope Solo out there. But, our goalie showed-up for us. The Dutch goalie was impressive, but, I think the Chilean goalie was a world-beater several weeks ago.

Team USA wins Women’s World Cup. Rapino has a huge tournament and wins the Golden Boot in addition to a gold medal as Champion.

Rapino is definitely a top candidate for SI’s Sportsman of the year.

The whole team was three deep in talent and was just in a class of its own. One of the Most dominant professional sports team ever. Our bench warmers could have won this tournament.

Congratulations team USA!
i areee with everything but the "Sportsman of the Year"...I hope SI agrees with me;)
(Coco should get it...lol)

Back