Ted Stevens

cawacko

That idiot won the Republican Primary last night in Alaska. Fortunately he is trailing in the polls to the Dem candidate. That guy needs his *ss booted from Washington quick style. From a partisan perspective I don't know what the Alaskan Republican voters were thinking choosing him again. The Republican Party needs to drop him like a bad habit.

Stevens is an anachronistic relic who needs to get the boot. I suspect the only reason Alaskans nominated him again is his power in the Senate.

Well, what the hell.....Kennedy left his young mistress to drown in his car after a dui crash and he was re-elected over and over.... accepting a few bucks from contractors is petty by comparison.... ....

That idiot won the Republican Primary last night in Alaska. Fortunately he is trailing in the polls to the Dem candidate. That guy needs his *ss booted from Washington quick style. From a partisan perspective I don't know what the Alaskan Republican voters were thinking choosing him again. The Republican Party needs to drop him like a bad habit.

agree 100%

Back